Real racing video...

TheHaze

Uh... hello... FWD? That really isnt that hard to do. You have to remember that the drive wheels are pulling the front end in any direction you point the tires. A bit of opposite lock and a brief foot full of throttle and your back in the game. The hardest part is to not over correct and roll out in the other direction... which is why right after the foot full of throttle in opposite lock, you give the wheel a whirl slightly in the other direction and lift off to vacuum and the car straitens itself out.

Uh... hello... FWD? That really isnt that hard to do. You have to remember that the drive wheels are pulling the front end in any direction you point the tires. A bit of opposite lock and a brief foot full of throttle and your back in the game. The hardest part is to not over correct and roll out in the other direction... which is why right after the foot full of throttle in opposite lock, you give the wheel a whirl slightly in the other direction and lift off to vacuum and the car straitens itself out.

Go do it. Take vid. CR will put a memorial at the top of every page in honor of your life. :rolleyes:

Go do it. Take vid. CR will put a memorial at the top of every page in honor of your life. :rolleyes:

I did do it, on I 275 about 7yrs ago in my Z24. Probably the scariest moment in my life. I never said id want to try it again... just saying its not that hard... you just have to do a bunch of guessing really really fast and hope you dont roll out the other way when the ass end lightens up.

I did do it, on I 275 about 7yrs ago in my Z24. Probably the scariest moment in my life. I never said id want to try it again... just saying its not that hard... you just have to do a bunch of guessing really really fast and hope you dont roll out the other way when the ass end lightens up.

You fail.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/14biggy/4l5eb78.gif