To the douche bag Integra owner

Guest Removed

Guest Removed

Look, your multi colored 4 door integra, with 30 day tags is not fast! It got owned by a 6000lb truck from a 60 roll.

The next time you decide to slow down, and stare, take a fucking picture, cause next fucking time, im putting your ass in the wall! do you understand?

2nd gen teg, green with a white nose, 30 day tag and the car looked beat to fuck! he was going west bound on 104 to 71 n. pass's me then looks back and pulls back next to me stares and gives it a rev. well i bet you dont pick on super dutys no more! and your damn lucky traffic has heavy, and i couldnt get around grandpa sooner. i was catching back up to your ass before you stayed on 670 east and i went 71 n. next time you better not be in the lane next to me, cause i will randomly change lanes and be glad to pick extra honda parts out of my grill to fix pauls peon!

and this was 5pm rush on a friday :gtfo:

/rant

discuss

Edited by Removed

I just had some little ricer revving at me today on my way to my mom's house with my daughter in the back of my car. That annoyed me more than anything in the world. I wanted to beat the shit out of him and his damn pep boy spoiler

Guest Removed
what do you want to bet that pile of trash sees a concrete barrier affixed to its front end before it receives permanent plates.

he almost got it then

Do you have some ricer bait in/on/around your truck ?

well pauls old boost tube is in the bed :confused:

rob is king ricer so.....

see above

great story.... got another?

not for today

This is why I always have change in the center console, and power windows.

:eek:

no console and manual windows ftl. i sure wouldnt throw good money at his worthless ass tho