Why the FUCK........

Linn1647545492

How is stuff getting stolen from you considered fail or ownage. I hope someone steals from you one day so I can say you got owned. I am in no way defending steve, just saying dude cant catch a break. Bad shit is always happening to him.

that the guy who used to go by 'turbohatch'?? the guy who raced shanton last year?? i remember he started a thread about one of his family members tearing his car up while it was parked in his garage.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, it becomes an issue when the subject of the photo calls me personally and asks that it be removed. All links have been taken care of and I don't wanna see this again.

LOL.

That is a phone call I hope I never have to make.

at some point you have to realize he creates a lot of his 'bad luck'

I know he does,in highschool he would constantly come severly close to getting his ass beat for running his mouth and being a tool. Things never change...Did you hear that Obama,Hope all you want its not going to happen

He went to knock Cavin out missed and hit me in the face, so I beat his ass. I was just trying to keep the two apart and got dragged into it.

Nice. Seems that that always happens to people in the situation you were in. Playing the good guy is overrated.

How is stuff getting stolen from you considered fail or ownage. I hope someone steals from you one day so I can say you got owned. I am in no way defending steve, just saying dude cant catch a break. Bad shit is always happening to him.

You should set a good example and take him under you're wing. Teach him how to succeed in places where he has failed. It seems like people never gave him that kind of help ya know from what I read on here. But if he has been giving many chances and helping hands along the way then I guess its hopeless. But its always good to help somebody with a long line of bad luck, self inflicted or not.

EM12ENVY?

Steven Montamorano?(sp?)

I went to hs with this Douche canoe

Lol, he got banned for threatening me. The second time he got banned he kept calling me asking me to get him unbanned.

:lol:

I've gotten him banned twice now for identifying his AEs on here (he's supposed to be perma-banned).

Oh, and what a coincidence, I think I'm going to do it for the third time. I'm pretty sure this is him again:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64770

EM1 2 Envy = one of his old names

Evolved = new name = doesn't Steve drive an Evo now?

BAN!

:lol:

I've gotten him banned twice now for identifying his AEs on here (he's supposed to be perma-banned).

Oh, and what a coincidence, I think I'm going to do it for the third time. I'm pretty sure this is him again:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64770

EM1 2 Envy = one of his old names

Evolved = new name = doesn't Steve drive an Evo now?

BAN!

No fun for home.

From PM:

before you go around the forum jumping to conclusions. and getting your pantys in a buge wad and feeling powerfull for getting me banned why dont you talk to anthony green. He is the one who reinstated my rights on the board. And changed my name for me.

Thanks,

Stephen

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Steve,

Please don't ever talk to me about panties or wads. Especially after this thread.

no homo,

Austin

You should set a good example and take him under you're wing. Teach him how to succeed in places where he has failed. It seems like people never gave him that kind of help ya know from what I read on here. But if he has been giving many chances and helping hands along the way then I guess its hopeless. But its always good to help somebody with a long line of bad luck, self inflicted or not.

I dunno how his life has been, I never really hung out with him at all but all I hear is bad shit happening to him so I dunno. Maybe he deserves what he gets and maybe he doesnt. People should make assumptions that his life is a failure unless you know him personally is all I am saying.