True King of CR???

wagner

stimmel your the dick now..

back on topic , the camaro that won the event, is sick as shit.

I wasnt trying to be I was just trying to make a funny honestly Im sorry the internet doesnt show tone of voice and a hah joke i didnt even watch the video

Sam is a close runner up if not "THEE" king of CR I dont know him personally but he seems to be a cool dude but for some reason every time i see one of his post or see him out at meets i think of him as the "Toretto" or CR he does shit and everyone else follows.

TROOF

No way is he "Toretto".

Personally I think he is cooler than Toretto

Rob you are also a good choice for king of CR you know everyone on here mostly, everyone knows you or of you, you have the highest trader rating and friends, you have a pretty sick notchback that could look pretty gangster when its painted flat black or blue you do great work and are a class act and always go out of your way to make sure shit is done right and you always give me free mountain dews.

People also like sams threads so much they rip him off

prime example

this thread http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?p=923052#post923052

Sams thread http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61118

P.S. Sam in not making fun of you in anyway just trying to nominate you for king of cr

Guest Removed

Rob you are also a good choice for king of CR you know everyone on here mostly, everyone knows you or of you, you have the highest trader rating and friends, you have a pretty sick notchback that could look pretty gangster when its painted flat black or blue you do great work and are a class act and always go out of your way to make sure shit is done right and you always give me free mountain dews.

Shit when im out, every one looks to me for entertainment. Hell i normally have everyone rolling. and it dont matter what side of town im on, fuck every one seems to know me, or of me. remember what you said that one day."like dude, wtf does every one know you" :D

Guest Removed
Sam just has the most nutswingers. We used to laugh our ass off when he would drive off and 100 people would scramble to their cars to follow him.

shit every time i would leave a meet, every one would follow me to the gas station and shit...hell i had some follow me home one night.im like" wtf is wrong with you fuck heads? wanna tuck me in and shit?":confused:

Linn also comes to mind when thinking of king on CR he is a slef proclaimed legend and has a nice ride that is pretty quick, people know him people want to be as fast as him Fbody sales are up becasue of him , the only down fall is he got into a lil trouble so therefor in my book is like the Bill Clinton of CR, a good dude everyone loves him (even cavins cousin) which gives him a close runner up positon

Can someone get this man some chapstick. Jeebush. How many threads havent been duplicated in here?