Intake manifold bolt broke v. 96 3.8 mustang

Ramsey

By chance would anyone have a lower intake manifold bolt for a 3.8 mustang. We over-torque'd it and it broke.

I also need to know how to remove it.

And i need to borrow a inch-pounds torque wrench.

I would like to pick any of this up tonight, or early morning, i will go nearly any where to get them, i will replace the bolt i borrow. I will even put a cash deposit on any borrowed tools.

I'm in powell if you just wanna come over and help.

TIA

Ramsey

Hit up u pull it, should only cost you the $1 entrance fee. I have never once been charged for bolts, or some other smaller items like lugnuts, etc. They always tell me "We'll see you later. Have a nice day"

I would go ahead and pull the intake off and replace the gaskets. Might have been lucky and there will still be some bolt sticking out of the head.

Hit up u pull it, should only cost you the $1 entrance fee. I have never once been charged for bolts, or some other smaller items like lugnuts, etc. They always tell me "We'll see you later. Have a nice day"

I would go ahead and pull the intake off and replace the gaskets. Might have been lucky and there will still be some bolt sticking out of the head.

Looks like im just going to buy a new bolt today, not enought is sticking out so i am going to try the autozone removal kit. I was really hoping somebody would have had one last night, i wanted to be done with this thing.:(