Federal .223 100rd value pack at walmart

1fast5gp

I have plenty of this that doesn't jam.

http://www.outdoormarksman.com/images/88094.jpg

Wanna trade me? I have plenty of XM193s. But with the ammo prices these days, I rather plink and shoot cheap walmart ammo than deplete my XM193 stock pile.

Nope :D I save that for the end of world/zombie/revolution pile. I'm not sure if it's sold commercially, but I would like to get ahold of some Mk282 77 grain goodness. I'll have enough AR's shortly to suit all my needs, before I step into the M14/M1A realm. If I do find some more M855, I'll probably part ways with it.

Nope :D I save that for the end of world/zombie/revolution pile. I'm not sure if it's sold commercially, but I would like to get ahold of some Mk282 77 grain goodness. I'll have enough AR's shortly to suit all my needs, before I step into the M14/M1A realm. If I do find some more M855, I'll probably part ways with it.

rumor has it that AIM will have M855 tommorrow for $435 for 1k shipped. But since they are in ohio, we tax will be another 35 bucks. :/

rumor has it that AIM will have M855 tommorrow for $435 for 1k shipped. But since they are in ohio, we tax will be another 35 bucks. :/

Scrap that .223 and pick it up if you can. It's worth it to say the least. Boils down to $0.44/Round, or $217.50/500 which really isn't bad either. I might try and get on that myself.

Scrap that .223 and pick it up if you can. It's worth it to say the least. Boils down to $0.44/Round, or $217.50/500 which really isn't bad either. I might try and get on that myself.

I am going to try to pick up 1k rounds if I can to stock pile it for when the zombies come. The federals .223 is going to be plinked.

I see that. I posted it and then went looking for reviews on it. Looks like the ar's like brass the best.

It's like running 87 octane on a performance vehicle. If you owned a peasant rifle (AK47 and varients) you'd have no problem, but AR wise I stick to XM197/Military grade 5.56mm. Some folks may say otherwise, but I'm not about to put inferior ammo through my weapons.

It's like running 87 octane on a performance vehicle. If you owned a peasant rifle (AK47 and varients) you'd have no problem, but AR wise I stick to XM197/Military grade 5.56mm. Some folks may say otherwise, but I'm not about to put inferior ammo through my weapons.

Listen to scotty he is right. My bushy gets Walmart Bushy .223 , PMC .223, cheap brass that I can find.

My M&P15, Armalite and LMT CQB will only get fed mil grade 5.56x45. ie XM193 (Surplused of contracted Military grade ammo)