Blizzard coming Monday and Tuesday?

Casper

Really? I cannot find this anywhere also? WTF are our local new weather a$$hats doing?

You really need to stop that shit!

I wonder why i cant find info on this storm anywhere else.. Are the local meteorologists really that ignorant or what??

eh.. for some reason I highly doubt this will happen. I always get my hopes up and then nothing.

That's 'cause bein' a weatherman is the only job you can do wrong EVERY single day....And still have a job to come into the next day. :D

And they alwaaaays have some excuse.......

"Boy....We sure got lucky. That storm jussst missed us. Unexpected Alberta Clipper came out of the northwest & moved the jetstream so the storm went right over the top of us!" ;)

I hope we get it though... I will just be prepared this time for being stuck in a house. I stayed at friends in nky for the past 4 days so id be close to work of we were opened but had no interwebs until i got the new blackberry... This time i will have plenty of beer and brownie mix though... Lol