Push a record deal

Guest 614Streets

Guest 614Streets
http://thekneeslider.com/images/08hayabusa.jpg

???????????

Sam I sat down with an aquaintace from unruly records just seeing what it would take to push something out of this city in a big way. I have contacts in radio in NYC and video contacts in Az. So we taked finace. And maybe I am the finace part , with lawyer mumbo jumbo of course.

Think Nova's not motorcycles brother :)

Sam I sat down with an aquaintace from unruly records just seeing what it would take to push something out of this city in a big way. I have contacts in radio in NYC and video contacts in Az. So we taked finace. And maybe I am the finace part , with lawyer mumbo jumbo of course.

Think Nova's not motorcycles brother :)

I am corn-fused. Are you making a record or are you looking for sponsors?

Guest 614Streets
I am corn-fused. Are you making a record or are you looking for sponsors?

No dude I am talking about finacing a record from Unruly records. Ok here is the deal I make these troll posts so these guys can have fun at work but in all regards, what I am talking about is lifting a good recording deal into the limelight and for no other reason than money. i ALREADY WON MY FIRST TRY AT INVESTING WITH SIRIUS despite lances advice so I thought why not go bigger. I have been in kahoots with these guys from Unruly records for awhile. So I have this new dream or goal. I know a guy in NYC that is very big with recording studios and then I know people from my work in the xxx industry. I figure I might have enough ground to move something out. Its very possible but only if its profitable. I am a business man.

I know your a car guy bro , please.

Guest 614Streets
The only problem I would see is how people now do not buy cd's as much anymore. With the ability to download everything off of the internet for free, there really is no reason to spend the money on a new cd. Did you look into that at all?

Radio , live shows ,ringtones , appearances , alot of avenues , music still makes money.