TW vs U-verse vs WOW

clone

Currently I have TW bundle I pay about 250 a month but I am considering changing. I am looking at U-verse or WOW. I am don't know yet if I want to experience the pain of change at this point.

Give me a full report !!!!!

Only go to U-verse if you aren't picky about HD picture. TW/WOW have vastly superior HD quality at 1080p. If you don't have a 1080p TV, don't worry.

Other than that, the uverse internet is cheap and very fast. The DVR is nice unless you are a HD perfectionist. I wouldn't know about the phone, i don't bother with anything but a cellphone. And LOL at 250/month, do you talk on the phone internationally while watching HBO3 on 3 set top boxes and a pay per view movie at the same time?

With Uverse. Happy as a clam.

Pros:Great DVR (4 shows at a time), two HD streams, internet very fast (up to 18Mbps), and great price.

Cons: New service = hiccups here and there on the network, not effecting me, but I've read some sync-up horror stories so your best bet is to check with neighbors in your area that have it before biting. HD compression is slightly worse, this should change though as network is moved to VDSL 2.0 allowing higher bandwidth per user.

Only go to U-verse if you aren't picky about HD picture. TW/WOW have vastly superior HD quality at 1080p. If you don't have a 1080p TV, don't worry.

Other than that, the uverse internet is cheap and very fast. The DVR is nice unless you are a HD perfectionist. I wouldn't know about the phone, i don't bother with anything but a cellphone. And LOL at 250/month, do you talk on the phone internationally while watching HBO3 on 3 set top boxes and a pay per view movie at the same time?

2 phone lines. Every TV and HD/DVR package they offer with multiple TV's & IP addresses for Internet. Only 1 HD set

2 phone lines. Every TV and HD/DVR package they offer with multiple TV's & IP addresses for Internet. Only 1 HD set

PM me your address, and exactly what your current services are. I work for WOW, and I know I can beat that price by quite a bit, I can take a look tomorrow when I am back in the office.

Trust me, you'll like WOW better than Warner (I am stuck with Warner at our condo, and miss WOW), and I have heard way too many horror stories of customer that switched back to us from U-Verse - from service issues, HD quality sucking worse than Dish, and overall unhappy with the service. Our prices tend to be better than theirs as well.

PM me your address, and exactly what your current services are. I work for WOW, and I know I can beat that price by quite a bit, I can take a look tomorrow when I am back in the office.

Trust me, you'll like WOW better than Warner (I am stuck with Warner at our condo, and miss WOW), and I have heard way too many horror stories of customer that switched back to us from U-Verse - from service issues, HD quality sucking worse than Dish, and overall unhappy with the service. Our prices tend to be better than theirs as well.

PM sent

Seriously talk to your neighbors about what they have and what issues they have with WHOMEVER ... go browse broadbandreports.com by your zipcode/city and avoid the headaches that may or may not plague your area. All networks have weakpoints, overloads, and whatnot. The trick is to try and avoid those by educating yourself. Don't necessarily jump at prices.