free food/beer/monetary compensation for some suspension help lol

justinwebb

yes free food like pizza or something and your choice of beer and ill give you some gas money or whatever for helping lol. Need my car raised up and coilovers are being a bitch and the perches are stuck and i dont have many tools but i have a garage. If i cant get the coilvers raised then i need some help taking the passenger side out completely as there is a bolt stuck. Trying to avoid taking off the front lower control arm but i might have to and dont have the tools to do that. I am free all the time and am located on campus. I just really need a working car

yea i have the coilovers on there now just cant get them to raise the car up as the perches seem to be stuck. So I ordered new coilovers as those are trash anyways and cant get the damn strut out of the passenger side. The bottom 17mm through bolt with the nut is stuck in there and cant get it to come out at all. I just have limited tools and hope it isnt seized up in the bushing.

to much heat and you melt the bushing..

to much bfh and heat beats the end of the bolt up

so? the bushing is already fucked, light it up and watch the bitch burn, replace with new. And use a punch or similar, like another bolt on the bolt with a bfh

mustang lower control arms have these problems, PITA!

^ you are correct sir i have limited tools and cant just press in a new bushing lol...hell i dont even have a ball joint puller to take the lower arm off the car haha. Just trying to make do with what I have which is why I asked for the help cause my limited tools/knowledge only gets me so far haha

I talked to Eric he gave me some ideas and once I try them I will go from there.

EDIT finally 200 posts and a member since march 04 hahaha i rock