street racing death in Charlotte, N.C.

Snowflake

http://privateofficernews.wordpress.com/2009/04/06/street-race-kills-teacher-daughter-in-nc-wwwprivateofficercom/

I know this type shit happens all the time and tends to hit home on occasion but this was my teacher and was a huge influence on me and alot of my friends. She is one of the only teachers that cted like they gave a fuck...

I am sad and it hurts me that her family has to go through this. That poor little girl.

please be careful everyone...

done/

Very sad indeed. Hopefully just simply reading the article will keep someone from acting irresponsibly on the road and save a life. I'm about to hit the road on travels and stories like this hit home.

We all tend to focus on the "other car" and even in simple silly spurts of speed throughout the course of our day. In that we tend to forget that those around us have families and are just going from point A to Point B with no expectation of race or high speed "fun" occurring around them.

I can't imagine how the father is dealing with all this. Be safe all.