injector install

xTHExBOSSx46

alright i finally got everything i need to complete my SC kit. who can install my 60lbs ford racing injectors and my 8lbs pully and do a tune for me on my mustang?

i found the injectors at ford racing. only thing they needed to fit were ev6 to ev1 wiring adapters. i guess they have a good rep so im giving them a try.

the injectors and pulley are not hard to put it at all there are plenty of people on here that could give you a hand, have someone do it cheap and save more money for a good tune.

Agreed, unless you have NO tools, it should be cake. And seeing as you're "the boss" you certainly should have tools.

lol. yea i have the tools to do everything i just was not sure if it required a computer flash or a tune after installing the injectors cause if not i mean i could do that tonight or tomorrow myself. and i was just going to save the pully till i get the tune and just do that in one shot.

We can take care of the install and tuning for you at Dyno Tune if you need that. Feel free to let me know if you need anything.

If you do the install yourself, be careful with the pulley. If you don't have the pulley tool, there is a higher chance things won't go right. Make sure to take your time.

I have a set of brand new deka injectors here and will already be ev1 so you dont need any adapters too. Let me know if you need that

Brian has done my tunes on several of my turbo mustangs, he will get the job done for you