richard petty experience

BooneS12

My girlfriend and her sisters sent their dad for his birthday last year. He talked about how much fun he had for weeks after. He stills brings it up when the races are on. He said he will go again and next time he wants to do the long weekend instead of the 3 or 4 hour afternoon training he did before.

Richard Petty experience eh ??? So what do they do, take you to a trailer park, give you a flamboyantly colored, sleeveless t-shirt, get you hammered on Papps, and let you pass out in front of the neighbors double-wide ?

RIMSHOT !!!

I did the Favre/Jarret driving experience about 5 years ago at Kentucky Speedway. Not sure if it is even still in business. I chose that one because there is no lead car, only an instructor riding along (he has NO control over the car). It was a lot of fun, but honestly not as awe-inspiring as I expected. Maybe I'm crazy, but I get a bigger thrill from a 45s autox run in my miata :gay2: