should I sell the WS6 ??????

BrianZ06

The resale value of a stock WS6 averages $13k with his mileage. A stealership would probably sell it for $16K.

15k is about right for my car in these rotten times. I have turned down 14.5 and 15k in the past.The only reason my WS6 is running a 12.22 is because I have a stall that is not worth a shit. Iam pretty confident with a yank pt4000 stall I would be in the 11's but that does not really matter right now. It only has 28,000 miles and it is mint cond . V8 Beast sounds like a new ride is in your future.

Lets just say at the end of the year I will have $$$$$ added to my fun money fund per month. Debating on what to do with it as we speak. I'm thinking half for a C6, the other half for hookers and blow!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The resale value of a stock WS6 averages $13k with his mileage. A stealership would probably sell it for $16K.

Lets just say at the end of the year I will have $$$$$ added to my fun money fund per month. Debating on what to do with it as we speak. I'm thinking half for a C6, the other half for hookers and blow!

LOL, sounds like one hell of a plan. Go for it.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And again NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Sry it's just my dream car and i would never ever ever never ever ever ever sale it!!! But thats me! :D

Guest tbutera2112
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And again NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Sry it's just my dream car and i would never ever ever never ever ever ever sale it!!! But thats me! :D

fag.

I've been toying with the idea of selling my TA to save up for a vette.

However:

1. I don't really want to be without a toy for a while.

2. Not sure that I want to jump on the vette bandwagon.

3. I have lost a lot of blood and sweat working on the TA.

yes, only you will prob miss how easy it is to work on the f body over the vette, but screw it.

are you serious!!!!!!!!!????

the F-body is the worst car I've ever worked on. I never understood how such a fucking mammoth car could be so cramped under the hood. A simple plug job + header and exhaust swap took three full days, reaching the damn header bolts in the back was a huge pain in the ass. Not to mention installing those plug wires in the back.

I'm not overly familiar with corvette engine bays, but it seriously couldn't be much worse.

are you serious!!!!!!!!!????

the F-body is the worst car I've ever worked on. I never understood how such a fucking mammoth car could be so cramped under the hood. A simple plug job + header and exhaust swap took three full days, reaching the damn header bolts in the back was a huge pain in the ass. Not to mention installing those plug wires in the back.

I'm not overly familiar with corvette engine bays, but it seriously couldn't be much worse.

There is some trade off. The F-body isn't too bad to work on with a lot of stuff, same goes for the 'Vette.

You learn a lot of tricks that substantially shorten the time it takes to do the types of mods you did.

Brian, you have to ask yourself what would make you happy. You seemed somewhat unhappy with your car when we'd talked about it, the 'Vette may be the right thing to do.

There is some trade off. The F-body isn't too bad to work on with a lot of stuff, same goes for the 'Vette.

You learn a lot of tricks that substantially shorten the time it takes to do the types of mods you did.

Brian, you have to ask yourself what would make you happy. You seemed somewhat unhappy with your car when we'd talked about it, the 'Vette may be the right thing to do.

tick tick tick >>>>>>>>> today is the day. Iam not banking on it though most everyone who I have talked to is just window shopping. Should know something today. I would think the vette is much easier to work. If it sells I might be needing a cam install on a 99 frc vette,6 speed :D Will see.

I wish I would've known these tricks! I was doing the swap with a friend who spent literally months researching how to do a header swap, and it still took us forever. Maybe we just suck. Honestly if it wasn't for my small girlish hands that car probably still wouldn't be running. It was just miserable.

tick tick tick >>>>>>>>> today is the day. Iam not banking on it though most everyone who I have talked to is just window shopping. Should know something today. I would think the vette is much easier to work. If it sells I might be needing a cam install on a 99 frc vette,6 speed Will see.

good luck!

I wish I would've known these tricks! I was doing the swap with a friend who spent literally months researching how to do a header swap, and it still took us forever. Maybe we just suck. Honestly if it wasn't for my small girlish hands that car probably still wouldn't be running. It was just miserable.

:ta: :ta: :ta:

Trans Am/Camaro checklist

- shove engine back so far that when reinstalling things top mechanics leave rear bolts out on purpose.

- make mechanics have to fabricate their own tools to to work on certain areas of the motor.

- makes it where you have to remove 5 things (that will last for 200,000 miles) to get the the malfunctioning part (which just so happens to fail every 30,000 miles).

- Add one extra bolt in a wierd place to every part on the car

- Assure that if you ever drop anything you will have to remove several parts to retrieve it.

Hey Brian.. If you sell it be sure to get a pewter vette :cool:

Trans Am/Camaro checklist

- shove engine back so far that when reinstalling things top mechanics leave rear bolts out on purpose.

the back bolt on the coil pack bracket comes to mind.

And if you are going Vette you have to stay away from boring colors. Including dirty silver aka pewter.

they are not that rare or hard to find.

Enough to make the resale value higher than a z28

WS6 package is harder to find.

I just realized how bad reading owned you on that one. Who said rare or hard to find. The post says harder to find... which is 100% true.