Omlettes..

Draco-REX

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

paul's pantry on 5th and grandview ave. best omelettes in columbus if you ask me--true story

This man speaks the truth. I even got crazy and ordered some kind of chicken omelet there one time - it too was delicious.

3 egg whites, 1 whole egg. bacon, shredded mexican cheese, green peppers, onion, ham, salsa

or sunday mornings when i have more time...8x8 glass pan, tater tots on bottom, cook for 15 min or so, then beat up 6 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, green pepper, onion, tomato, sausage, bacon, pour over tots...cook until eggs done in center, add cheese, cook longer, eat

i know ill be having this next weekend when my friend and his g/f are in town from PA.

Only in America are doughnuts and pancakes considered breakfast foods. Just the thought of eating a doughnut in the morning makes me want to vom

Doughnuts and pancakes are the shit. Throw some chocolate chips in the pancakes or drown them in syrup. Fucking a, someone needs to make me some food.