tune obd1

phil

No, buy LS1 car dumbass.

Or if you really want to be an idiot, you can get LS1 pcm, harness, coils, and special timing cover reluctor wheel, then you can ditch the shitty optispark, get a better ignition system, and tune your shitbox LT1 the right way.

No, buy LS1 car dumbass.

Or if you really want to be an idiot, you can get LS1 pcm, harness, coils, and special timing cover reluctor wheel, then you can ditch the shitty optispark, get a better ignition system, and tune your shitbox LT1 the right way.

im not getting an ls1 so that theory is out the window. but your other idea looks like it could work.

Dont' listen to these guys. All you need to do is get a laptop and jack it into the car.

Then type tune.exe /street or tune.exe /race and you are done.

Its hidden but works very well.

never heard of that done before

:wtf: either help of gtfo

Fuck you, you know damn well you'll need my help anyway. I doubt you'll want to spend the money I'm talking about anyway.

Why is it you always have to take the hard road, and still want a fast car? :confused:

Fuck you, you know damn well you'll need my help anyway. I doubt you'll want to spend the money I'm talking about anyway.

Why is it you always have to take the hard road, and still want a fast car? :confused:

cause its what i do :p, i never said i wanted a fast car, i just want it to run well.

I'm just trying to help him, what are you being a dick ?

Actually now that i think about it there is a guy in town who has a turbo LT1 and he tunes it himself. maybe he could help you out or atleast point you in the right direction. if you want his number let me know.

ben just texted me about that guy, im going to talk to him today about it

No, buy LS1 car dumbass.

We just did that with a customers LT1 car here :) SO much better

We also can do OB1 I believe.

Brandon

Guest Removed

you guys do prom burning?

anyway phil..i have found most of the sources to do it.

and just in the last few months, several people have asked about it. ill talk with brian about it. if anything i found a nice little scanning device i just ordered to give a try.

i just keep finding more info http://www.tpichips.com/

heres the ticket http://www.carputing.com/

Phil just get a hold of me when your ready or if you want to talk to my buddy before hand.

as soon as i get rob the tranny ill meet up with your dude and we can talk about what i want to get out of it.