Newb..Nothin special

Baby Jesus

Guest tbutera2112

Lee's entire school is gonna be registered pretty soon....at least this guy isnt a fail like the last one...showin off his daddys car with custom titanium pistons

welcome, plus rep

Guest tbutera2112
No just the people i chill with i dont tell the d bags anything

lol same here...and one of the d bags overheard us talking about CR and signed up...he thought we were his friends, until he made an intro post! haha it was classic

if you get bored, check it out

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54845&highlight=nascar+f150

gets good on page 3 when he mentions his custom bent s pipes that give his truck cam lope

Guest tbutera2112
Dude dose he work at the fastlube on 256 ?

i think so... theres a pic of him on the last page of that thread

i know he worked at some oil change place, and he lives out on palmer near 310 and 70

i think so... theres a pic of him on the last page of that thread

i know he worked at some oil change place, and he lives out on palmer near 310 and 70

man i hate that guy when i worked their he would go on break and sit on the parking lot and rev the piss out of his motor he is a fucking d bag

Guest tbutera2112
man i hate that guy when i worked their he would go on break and sit on the parking lot and rev the piss out of his motor he is a fucking d bag

haha

ECC is better than FCC cause we got a brand new 3.2 million dollar shop that were the first to use.

maybe now, but when I was in school Fairfield was newer and Eastland was a fucking shit hole with old equipment