Music videos

Scotty2Hotty

In a world of 99.7-listeners and rap lovers, I could see how some will not like Anders(lead singer of In Flames). I'd not be surprised if that same group attends that Rock on the Range crap.

Some people don't like good music. I bet they play some pretty sweet 3 doors down on 97.9 too. :rolleyes: 98% of the bands that are signed by Nuclear Blast are out-fucking-standing musicians. You have to jump the pond to go see any real good rock/metal anymore.

In a world of 99.7-listeners and rap lovers, I could see how some will not like Anders(lead singer of In Flames). I'd not be surprised if that same group attends that Rock on the Range crap.

I don't fall into either of those groups. I can appreciate the music, and the talent involved, I just don't like the voice.

Carry on, sir.

Some people don't like good music. I bet they play some pretty sweet 3 doors down on 97.9 too. :rolleyes: 98% of the bands that are signed by Nuclear Blast are out-fucking-standing musicians. You have to jump the pond to go see any real good rock/metal anymore.

Rock has died in the US. I think our local radio drives that point home.

HED pe videos suck, btw, although I like their music

Not totally true. I didnt like the singer either. I listen to mostly punk though. The music was good but, I dont like the whole screaming thing. I have heard a few screaming songs that Ive liked but, that is not one of them. And there is no way in hell I would ever go to a rock on the range concert... ever.