Baby ducks

Guest Eye_of_the_Beholder

Guest Eye_of_the_Beholder
I want one. We was at Tractor supply and they had baby ducks..all the chicks had minimum to buy of 6.But not on the ducks. If i have to buy 6 ducklins. does anyone want one? lmk

When mine where babies I would fill up the bathtub and toss in little tiny fish and watch them go nuts diving in the water for them. Fun times.

I want a duckling for a day just so I can watch it do that.

Guest Removed
My daughter would love a baby duck.

I would not.

they make good pets from what i have heard..every protective and so on..im just not sure how a baby would live very long around this house...

My neighbor has two she found. Look just like the one above. She keeps them in a dog cage with straw and heat lamp. She then puts them in a kiddie pool to "teach them how to swim". I suggested she gets several goldfish feeders and place in the pool, so they can learn to fish.

wild=free

I like the way you think.

Ducks are incredibly messy. But cute as hell. I raised them for 5 years. When mine where babies I would fill up the bathtub and toss in little tiny fish and watch them go nuts diving in the water for them. Fun times.

hahah that sounds awesome. I really want to go get one just so I can do this. I think my dogs may go crazy and the duck wouldn't be to happy.

I can only imagine.

QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK

all night long.

my neighbor bought chicks and ducks from tractor supply a few years ago, i've never seen a grown man so worried about anything like that. they have a pond in their front yard, but he was out on the road herding them so they didnt get hit, kept them outside in a cage because one got eaten.... it was a lot of work..... it stressed me out just hearing it!