Friday Night 4/17

wagner

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone know how to upload cell phone vids and make the computer reconise them? i have about 6 of me and antwon distroying the two guys in the lexus's with the 2 jz swaps or whatver that said they were the fastest cars out.

Also who picked up the poo dollar chad dropped in the parking lot hahahaha.

does anyone know how to upload cell phone vids and make the computer reconise them? i have about 6 of me and antwon distroying the two guys in the lexus's with the 2 jz swaps or whatver that said they were the fastest cars out.

Also who picked up the poo dollar chad dropped in the parking lot hahahaha.

:lol: correction I dropped the poo dollar everyone else was to scared to pick it up so i used the VP stickers! lol

I believe Drew (liftedram) picked up the poo dollar. LOL. No show for team output too, I don't think they're going to play anymore. By play I mean "Go Outside".

Phil ... YOU CAN LICK MY BALLS (whispered under my breath).

Also when Erik told the guy in the grayish ugly Honda (that sounded like "abortion") not to drive like a dumbass, I gave a lol.

Funny ass shit though good times indeed!

Fuckin playing the game with Shaton, Dover and Andrew was fun ass hell what was everyones name I remember tater Shonuff and mine Jizzle Juice what was dovers???

I was Rico:cool: