Fuck Fingers.

Wonderboy

So last week at work I hit my left ring finger with a hammer. The shit swole up and had a little blood under it but, nothing too severe. By today it was all better and no more pain. Well today while prying the control arm on an explorer to get the lower ball joint out the prybar slipped and smashed that same finger between the the balljoint and knuckle. When I finally got them pried apart I got to see my fingernail rip up and pointing upwards and all the blood that came pouring out. So I got to go the the urgent care where I got a tetnis shot, and some type of "nerve blocking" stuff injected in 4 different parts of my finger, then my fingernail ripped the rest of the way off, and stitches on the nail bed to stop the bleeding. Luckily they gave me some pain pills which are feeling pretty good right now. Oh, and I now get to attempt to fix cars with only one good hand.

So last week at work I hit my left ring finger with a hammer. The shit swole up and had a little blood under it but, nothing too severe. By today it was all better and no more pain. Well today while prying the control arm on an explorer to get the lower ball joint out the prybar slipped and smashed that same finger between the the balljoint and knuckle. When I finally got them pried apart I got to see my fingernail rip up and pointing upwards and all the blood that came pouring out. So I got to go the the urgent care where I got a tetnis shot, and some type of "nerve blocking" stuff injected in 4 different parts of my finger, then my fingernail ripped the rest of the way off, and stitches on the nail bed to stop the bleeding. Luckily they gave me some pain pills which are feeling pretty good right now. Oh, and I now get to attempt to fix cars with only one good hand.

All I got out of this was...

"Blah, blah, blah. Oh my God!! I broke a nail!!!" Is that about right?

But deriously, that shit sucks.

Guest Removed

good one .....dumbass :gtfo:

dam that sounds like it would hurt,cant really compare it to your situation jason I feel for you. I remember not long ago well a few years I was picking up my huge floor jack and it had a 2 piece handle and guess what yep that top part of the handle seperated itself and it came up and it me right below my left eye. It left a round circle dent in my face and almost put me out. I stlll have a slight scar. I can laugh about now but it was not funny then. The screw backed out . Could have put my eye out.