Hey FUBAR

ODoyle

Alcohol is only legal because when the Gov. made it illegal the crime rate because of it was so high the Gov. had to give in and tolerate it. Marijuana is eventually going to be the same way. Probably in most of our life times. Personally I think if there was a way to measure how high a person was like there is with alcohol, I think it would already be legal. I don't really agree with it being legal but decriminalized is ok with me. I don't feel like paying the taxes to keep some college student in jail for getting caught selling weed to his friends or to pay his tuition. To say it doesn't effect you is LUDICROUS. If you really think about it and actually want what is best for America they should both be illegal. I sure as hell hope that never happens. No statistics backing this up as because I don't care that much I would say that more people die from alcohol related incidents that marijuana. I would also say that more people drive a day intoxicated on marijuana than alcohol. Shit I lived on the west side most my life and everybody smoked and drove, and the rich kids from the nice side of Columbus would swing through for the cheap prices to do the same thing. But until we actually get separation from religion and state marijuana is going to be illegal. Get over it. Act like you can't get it without making three phone calls if it is your thing. Bottom line do what you want but don't bitch about the consequences or feel sorry for yourself if you hurt yourself or worse someone else. That goes for anything in life.

p.s. for the record I drink like crazy and don't smoke at all. Having to pay my student loans back myself instead of the Army doing it because I pop positive on a drug test = DUMB

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic