ODoyle

I'm going to bomb the internet.

With my bomb diggity flows.

Hoes.

Now you knows.

How I rolls.

Like dominos.

After they get hit by a car driver.

Cuz they wanted to see who could get higher.

Shoulda taken the radio flyer.

I gotta go fuck bitches.

And remember,

Snitches get stitches.

UHHHGHGHHGHGHHGHGHGHHGHGHGHHGHGHGHHGGGGGGGGG

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes i "WAS intoxicated while driving, and yes it was a friday night, I know how to drive, i wasnt to a point where i couldn't tell what the fuck was going on.

I haven't read the next 2 pages, so someone probably beat me to it...

Dude, take it from someone that has seen it happen more than once. I've seen more than one person make those statements and they never made it home. Ever.

You are an excellent example of why the drinking age was raised to 21. And if pot is ever legalized, I think the age should be 21 or 25. Young people (and yes, I know that at 18 you do not think you are young anymore) just haven't seen the consequences of your style of thinking.

I can search the web and find some shit typed on pro drinking websites that would make it sound like drinking doesn't impact my driving. But, we all know it would. Light up all night and all day. Great. Stay off the fucking roads before you become the next news headline.

wow

I got no problem with smokin a little dope, but don't fucking drive afterwards your just asking for trouble the bad kind where maybe an accident that was just really an accident gets you put in jail or worse just becuase you were high. you don't hane to listen to me but I can promise you one thing if you get drunk stoned shot up whatever you wanna call it and drive your going to kill someone, your going to die, or your going to jail or a combo of the three.

thats free advice take it or leave it