Hey FUBAR

ODoyle

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and your a fag with a fucked up finger :p

So are you coming back up to polaris this weekend? This past weekend was awfully boring. We could definitely use some entertainment as there was not nearly enough trash talking going on. lol

Guest Removed
So are you coming back up to polaris this weekend? This past weekend was awfully boring. We could definitely use some entertainment as there was not nearly enough trash talking going on. lol

polaradise can only handle me once a month :bangbang:

If alcohol was worse that marijuana why isnt every grocery store or gas station owner put in jail for 15-20 years for selling it?

oh wait....

FAIL! Legality has nothing to do with which one is fucking worse.

I was just sifting through the posts, and do we need to start a Alcohol vs. marijuana thread in the kitchen? Thats what this looks like its turning into. There is 1 thing marijuana will always have over alcohol. 0 people have died from overdosing, as opposed to alcohol which i dont even want to get started with. Im talking strictly about overdosing here, not getting fucked up and crashing or some stupid shit.

I was just sifting through the posts, and do we need to start a Alcohol vs. marijuana thread in the kitchen? Thats what this looks like its turning into. There is 1 thing marijuana will always have over alcohol. 0 people have died from overdosing, as opposed to alcohol which i dont even want to get started with. Im talking strictly about overdosing here, not getting fucked up and crashing or some stupid shit.

with all the weed you smoke do you even have a job?

with all the weed you smoke do you even have a job?

9-3 10$ an hour mon-fri, id personally say its not bad for being 18 and just graduating highschool. time to save up some money then start college, yes, college. You guys probably think just because i smoke im stupid, wow.

9-3 10$ an hour mon-fri, id personally say its not bad for being 18 and just graduating highschool. time to save up some money then start college, yes, college. You guys probably think just because i smoke im stupid, wow.

Well your decisions are stupid. I personally know someone that has died from smoking weed.

see but thats not what my comments are about ass hole i dont give a shit about u overdosing blahblah im concerned with ur high ass coming to a meet an killing someone else so do us a favorif u come out to a area that a group of cr members r at if ur high gtfo if ur not an ur sober great say hey an not be a douchebag thats all there is to it.

see but thats not what my comments are about ass hole i dont give a shit about u overdosing blahblah im concerned with ur high ass coming to a meet an killing someone else so do us a favorif u come out to a area that a group of cr members r at if ur high gtfo if ur not an ur sober great say hey an not be a douchebag thats all there is to it.

asshole is one word paul

Oh Jesus christ :rolleyes:

what? He was high/tipsy and lost control of his car, killing himself and his girlfriend. His name was Jordan Cannon. He died a year ago tonight at about 12:45. Fellow STi driver and good friend. Choose what you say carefully.

Choose what you say carefully.

You also. Threats are not tolerated here, whether it's in The Kitchen or not. And since I assume "... or I'll play checkers with you" isn't the implied consequence of not choosing words carefully, please watch what you post.