Hey FUBAR

ODoyle

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just sifting through the posts, and do we need to start a Alcohol vs. marijuana thread in the kitchen? Thats what this looks like its turning into. There is 1 thing marijuana will always have over alcohol. 0 people have died from overdosing, as opposed to alcohol which i dont even want to get started with. Im talking strictly about overdosing here, not getting fucked up and crashing or some stupid shit.

First of all, Cliff Cannabis, we'll fucking debate whatever we want in here, whether it's marijuana versus alcohol or your IQ versus a piece of balsa wood. Second, quit quoting facts about marijuana that you read from the insert of a Cypress Hill CD. Hey, you're right, no one has ever overdosed from marijuana. Guess what else no one has ever overdosed on? LSD. True fucking story. But plenty of people have died by other means - for example, driving around in cars and crashing into big, heavy things like fucking buildings and shit - because they were intoxicated on LSD and - oh noes?!? - yeah, fucking cannabis. Put that in your fucking water bong, take a big hit, and hold it in. Lastly, the problem I have with you - other than your disregard for things like intelligence - is that you just admitted you drove to a car meet intoxicated on marijuana. There's really no debating your ignorance on that one, Cliffy.

I used to smoke alot of weed for over 6 years....as in multiple times daily and it definately effects you, including driving....with that being said I have no problem with people smoking weed. But acting like it doesnt do anything is just ludicrous.

I haven't smoked weed in about 5 years now..so Im not biased, not that I don't want to. I just realized I couldn't smoke and run a successful business.

• Confused 1

A - Was for phil

B - Didn't know that

C - No one really likes you either so its all good, you can have your little "click" of friends within cr

/thread

You can assume no one likes me all you want,it doesn't make me sad or depressed that an 18yr old,pussy hurt cock monger is telling me I dont have friends.I could honestly care less if anyone liked me on here. I like most others dont have an issue with you smoking pot,i do have an issue with you coming to a meet "Blazed". The last thing we need is some fucktard(IE-YOU)crashing on the way to or from a car meet. We have lost way to many CR members due to car crashes and I dont want to see anyone else go before there time,even if it is you.

Just an FYI

THIS IS THE FUCKING INTERNET.IT IS SERIOUS BUSINESS. :nod:

I mean seriously RCH10007, use your fucking head. You tried so hard to appear smart and funny and you failed worse than your mom at your abortion.

I approve. The best part of him ran down the crack of his mommas ass and ended as a brown stain on the mattress.

Your so fucking lame. I would be embarrassed and kill myself if I were you.:gtfo:

You ARE is you're, not your, you dumb fucking cunt. Why don't you and your cock munching buddies go street racing and run into a telephone pole?

But acting like it doesnt do anything is just ludicrous.

...and doesnt should be doesn't!

You should turn off you computer and hang yourself.

bud...who cares how I spell. I don't street race sorry.

Please come to the track day and introduce yourself to me. If not there some other time. I would love to "get to know you"

Jealousy makes you look bad, stop trying so hard.