Hey FUBAR

ODoyle

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erik is hot

is what my wife told me when he was cutting my grass the first time. I have to agree with my wife on this one.

Smoking! (no pun intended)

lol, oh Eric. I'm surprised you haven't called me yet this year:D

I used to smoke alot of weed for over 6 years....as in multiple times daily and it definately effects you, including driving....with that being said I have no problem with people smoking weed. But acting like it doesnt do anything is just ludicrous.

+1

Oh, and you spelled "definitely" wrong. :p

bud...who cares how I spell. I don't street race sorry.

Please come to the track day and introduce yourself to me. If not there some other time. I would love to "get to know you"

Jealousy makes you look bad, stop trying so hard.

First, I was fooling around and you jumped right off the fucking deep end so you can suck my cock.

Second, try out your i-manhood on someone who doesn't get their hands dirty.

First, I was fooling around and you jumped right off the fucking deep end so you can suck my cock.

Second, try out your i-manhood on someone who doesn't get their hands dirty.

I just like putting faces with assholes, that's all. I don't know what your second sentence means?

I just like putting faces with assholes, that's all. Course you're prolly like the rest of the bitches on this site and never come out to play...and know I don't mean street racing.

You must have a photo album for every motherfucker on this website.

...and we've met once.

http://www.f150online.com/forums/members/rch10007-albums-2006-roush-stage-3-f150-4x4-picture7523-national-trail-raceway-hebron-oh-oct-3-2008.jpg

Sorry I didn't remember you Jack(yes I know not your real name). Did I meet you at your "hizzle"? it's spelled house you know;)

If you look close in your picture, that's me on the far left on the back wall. With Rob, Greg, and Kenny(R.I.P.)

triple post. Going to bed, been working 11 hr days lately. Owning your own business does suck sometimes.

Edited by nurkvinny

You also. Threats are not tolerated here, whether it's in The Kitchen or not. And since I assume "... or I'll play checkers with you" isn't the implied consequence of not choosing words carefully, please watch what you post.

I dont understand what your saying. All i want to imply is that there are people that are affected by the stupid choices of smoking pot and then driving and when you make fun of that, it rubs the people affected by the situation the wrong way. I wont sit here and let that happen. I was not trying to say that i was going to physically make him pay for his lack of knowledge on the subject. On a second note, threats are wildly and widely accepted all over this forum, it is the fabric of CR it seems like.But I will respect what you say, even though i was not making a threat.

First of all, Cliff Cannabis, we'll fucking debate whatever we want in here, whether it's marijuana versus alcohol or your IQ versus a piece of balsa wood. Second, quit quoting facts about marijuana that you read from the insert of a Cypress Hill CD. Hey, you're right, no one has ever overdosed from marijuana. Guess what else no one has ever overdosed on? LSD. True fucking story. But plenty of people have died by other means - for example, driving around in cars and crashing into big, heavy things like fucking buildings and shit - because they were intoxicated on LSD and - oh noes?!? - yeah, fucking cannabis. Put that in your fucking water bong, take a big hit, and hold it in. Lastly, the problem I have with you - other than your disregard for things like intelligence - is that you just admitted you drove to a car meet intoxicated on marijuana. There's really no debating your ignorance on that one, Cliffy.

Well, first of all im going to point one thing out. Your comparing marijuana... to LSD. Are you fucking kidding me? Its like comparing (in your terms) a geo metro to a ZR1. Second of all, just because i was intoxicated on marijuana, doesnt say how much i smoked, how high i was, or what i did. I could of taken one hit, or i could of smoked a whole fucking oz, you dont know. Its like saying someone was drunk driving at .02. Yes i "WAS intoxicated while driving, and yes it was a friday night, but no one knows how intoxicated i was, no it wasn't the best decision but boo fucking hoo. I know how to drive, i wasnt to a point where i couldn't tell what the fuck was going on. Anyways onto a few things about cannabis to fucking continue this argument since people are bringing random ass shit up. Some FACTS, not just some RANDOM bullshit i heard or whatever the fuck your talking about.

Cannabis is a safer drug than aspirin and can be used long-term without serious side effects, says a book by a leading Oxford scientist.

Cannabis is a safer drug than aspirin and can be used long-term without serious side effects, says a book by a leading Oxford scientist.

The Science of Marijuana, by Dr Leslie Iversen of Oxford University's department of pharmacology, found many "myths" surrounding marijuana use, such as extreme addictiveness, or links with mental illness or infertility are not supported by science.

He also found cannabis is an inherently "safe drug" which does not lead to cancer, infertility, brain damage or mental illness. Legalisation of the drug for medical conditions should be considered, he says.

Dr Iversen's findings will increase pressure on the Government to reopen the debate about the decriminalisation of marijuana.

The author, a fellow of the prestigious Royal Society, found cannabis was far less toxic than other drugs and had "an impressive record" compared with heroin, cocaine or tobacco and alcohol.

His study showed that the active element of cannabis, tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), which made users high, had a lot of potential as a safe drug to treat Aids patients and people suffering severe pain.

He also found "stoned" drivers were less dangerous and able to co-ordinate than people who were drunk. "By any standards, THC must be considered a very safe drug both acutely and on long-term exposure," he writes. "The available animal data are more than adequate to justify its approval as a human medicine, and indeed it has been approved by the FDA [American drug authority] for certain limited therapeutic indications."

The book says "alarming claims about the harmful effects of long-term exposure to cannabis" should be "put to rest", and there "is no evidence the drug causes any impairment in fertility or sexual function in men or women". He says people who stop using cannabis do not suffer long-term side-effects.

"Cannabis does not cause structural damage to the brains of animals as some reports had claimed, nor is there evidence of long-term damage to the human brain or other than slight residual impairments in cognitive function after drug use is stopped." The author says many adverse effects of cannabis are related to smoking the drug.

But cannabis itself did not appear to cause cancer. Compared with alcohol and cigarettes, which led to more than 100,000 deaths a year, cannabis had a far better record.

"Tetrahydrocannabinol is a very safe drug," he said. "Despite the widespread illicit use of cannabis here are very few if any instances of people dying from an overdose. Even such apparently innocuous medicines as aspirin and related steroidal anti-inflammatory compounds are not safe.

"Thousands of people die every year because of the tendency of these drugs to cause catastrophic gastric bleeding."

Keith Hellawell, the drug tsar, also agrees cannabis use does not lead to heroin addiction.

Here we go again ! ! ! :bangbang:

More facts

* A low THC dose (100 ug/kg) does not impair driving ability in urban traffic to the same extent as a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) of 0.04g%.

* Drivers under the influence of marijuana tend to over-estimate the adverse effects of the drug on their driving quality and compensate when they can; e.g. by increasing effort to accomplish the task, increasing headway or slowing down, or a combination of these.

Profound drug impairment constituting an obvious traffic safety hazard could as easily be demonstrated in a laboratory performance test as anywhere else. But THC is not a profoundly impairing drug. It does affect automatic information processing, even after low doses, but not to any great extent after high doses. It apparently affects controlled information processing in a variety of laboratory tests, but not to the extent which is beyond the individual's ability to control when he is motivated and permitted to do so in real driving.

I dont understand what your saying. All i want to imply is that there are people that are affected by the stupid choices of smoking pot and then driving and when you make fun of that, it rubs the people affected by the situation the wrong way. I wont sit here and let that happen. I was not trying to say that i was going to physically make him pay for his lack of knowledge on the subject. On a second note, threats are wildly and widely accepted all over this forum, it is the fabric of CR it seems like.But I will respect what you say, even though i was not making a threat.

Do it again and I'll have to not, not meet with you and not, not fight you to the death. Thats definitely not a non threatning threat like threat type of threatening comment.

Guest Removed

and pot effects everyone different.

ive seen some people not able to function with out it. some makes them go to sleep. hell i have seen it calm done some.

Do it again and I'll have to not, not meet with you and not, not fight you to the death. Thats definitely not a non threatning threat like threat type of threatening comment.

I've had enough of your inflated admin ego...Im going to beat your ass

In Rockband 2

and P.S

Make like a tree and get the fuck out of here.:eek::p