People of "OnetoEnvy" Party. 4/18/09

dover

I am truly embarrassed for SubieQT (Andi) and her fucking friends. I have never been so fucking pissed on how people act. You were kind enough to have a party and openly invite people and this bitch decided she was going to just act a fucking fool at your house. And it was really fucking awesome how her worthless bitch of a friend decided to steal your guys beer. You can rest assured that I will never associate with those girls ever again. I know Shanton, Garrett, Anthony, and I all had a good time while we were there and had no part in what they did. If I were yall I would find some big ass girl to go teach these girls a lesson. Maybe they will grow up. Who knows. I highly doubt it. When you get pampered by mommy and daddy for your whole life you turn out like spoiled brat who needs all the attention in the world. Oh well. This is my vent for such a fucking horrible night. I am just truly embarrassed.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah we don't blame you at all for them. All I heard was "hey they are stealing your guy's beer". So we had to go out and steal it back from them before they drove off. But overall it turned out to be a pretty great night besides the cops showing up because of the boxing matches lol.

Ya that sucked , I saw them walking out to the car with it loaded up , but they left in a hurry, guess why. I heard them inside talking about going to another party and it seemed like they were just there to get the booze!!! good party, had fun and my girl liked the boxing!!, cops were kinda crazy but you handled it well:)

Ya that sucked , I saw them walking out to the car with it loaded up , but they left in a hurry, guess why. I heard them inside talking about going to another party and it seemed like they were just there to get the booze!!! good party, had fun and my girl liked the boxing!!, cops were kinda crazy but you handled it well:)

Kick boxing FTW! :D

WOW! Well first of all i just want to thank everyone for coming out. I know that there were some CR members that were there that have never been able to partake in other parties i have had in the past, and i feel horrible that this one had so much negative shit going on. Normally they are super smooth with no problems.

Its always a good rule of thumb to introduce bitches to each other when you bring them. If you dont they will always talk shit. Iv learned this over the years.

I dont appreciate people coming in a stealing beer. My understanding is that it was mostly CR's beer that they had brought, however still not cool.

Dover no worries about anything. You are always welcome to any even i have that goes for every one on here. You guys made that party last night, and that means alot to me.

I'm not even upset about the chicks other than the thieving. They were just super fucking loud and had no respect or common courtesy, and that is expected by a spoiled bitch, but I'm not haten.

It is true that the cops showed up, truth be told they were actually rude sheriffs who did not think highly of are shindig. I did manage to get them to be understanding in the matter, and i apologize for kicking people out. I had no choice at the present time.

Just a side note next time you are somewhere drinking and the cops show. DONT DROP YOUR BEER AND RUN..lol that only makes it look worse. Those are the words right out of the sheriffs mouth!

All and all it was a good night.. Thank you all for coming. There will be more to come!