Guest Removed

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
sometimes my keyboard disagrees with my computer. i went to school for networking.

yeah thats what they all say...

ill let the Asian guy fuckit up more before i let some white guy fix it .....

j/k

Guest Removed
go to start, run, type cmd and push enter. type ipconfig /all and upload a picture of the results

looks normal

ip 192.168.1.2

subnet mask 255.255.255.0

default gateway 192.168.1.1

Guest Removed
Completion of the Microsft IT Academy is useful.... and dont type deltree c:\*.* it deletes everything in your C drive

i know better then to listen to some people.

but luckly i knew that was not a good thing to type in there

Completion of the Microsft IT Academy is useful.... and dont type deltree c:\*.* it deletes everything in your C drive

damn you.. I was trying to help dude out. :lol:

but for real, don't type that.

Guest Removed
damn you.. I was trying to help dude out. :lol:

evo rob just wiped it all and started it all over. thinking it was a virus. figure its may be component failure

no.:confused:

ok time for some troubleshooting. right click my computer, click manage, on the side select device manager, and in the list on the left click network adaptors. tell me what you see and do any of them have a yellow exclamation point next to them?

Guest Removed
ok time for some troubleshooting. right click my computer, click manage, on the side select device manager, and in the list on the left click network adaptors. tell me what you see and do any of them have a yellow exclamation point next to them?

not in the network adapters

but in the

other devices

? CIF single Chip

? ethernet controller

? ethernet controller

Guest Removed
looks like you may need drivers. one last thing before coming to a conclusion. when you right click my network places and select properties, is there anything there?

right click where?

All drivers for his mobo, graphics card and whatnot were installed after the OS. I couldn't identify what the yellows in his DM were besides their generic names. Worked on my WIFI, and connected through ethernet when I dropped it off.

Guest Removed
All drivers for his mobo, graphics card and whatnot were installed after the OS. I couldn't identify what the yellows in his DM were besides their generic names. Worked on my WIFI, and connected through ethernet when I dropped it off.

but what is odd, is that when i system restored, it came back on and said it didnt change anything. but it locked up. i shut it off(the big switch on the back)

restarted it, and it worked again. but aim installer was on the desktop, but had not been installed. and i just downloaded that today..so i dont know. seems it always does this shit on sunday at midnight. :rolleyes: