Owner of this Subaru

Evolved8

spotted this on a Subaru 2.3Rs with a tow ball. i would love to tow you around the track all day long in my 4g63. anyone know this person??

:bangbang:

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k198/projectturboex/platelol.jpg

does your vette run 12's....lol

based on weight and power its in the 11's. garrett makes less power than i do and he's in the 11.70 with just an intake. but we'll never know for sure, i have no plans on taking it to the track. so we'll call it a 17 second car.

i will murder your black evo.....lol jk

lol i had fun on that closed course in the ville the other week digs ftw lol. And aj cant talk about track times unless you go run it. i can say with the power and weight i can go mid 11's but guess what didnt run that ;) so cant say thats what my car can do.

• Downvote 1

based on weight and power its in the 11's. garrett makes less power than i do and he's in the 11.70 with just an intake. but we'll never know for sure, i have no plans on taking it to the track. so we'll call it a 17 second car.

Do not ever use this way to base how fast your car is. Just cause someone elses car did something in no way shape or form does it mean yours will do the same.

Do not ever use this way to base how fast your car is. Just cause someone elses car did something in no way shape or form does it mean yours will do the same.

http://smiliesftw.com/x/bigmamoru.gif