Am I missing something?

coltboostin

1. That dude has got to be the worst driver ever

2. Its a mustang

3 Supra slayer? Not one race with a supra in it.

4. Did I say its a mustang?

5. Dude cant drive.

He's actually not that bad of a driver, at least what I've seen in person. I know Willie reasonably well, this is the Mustang that ran JP's Supra on the track and on the highway awhile back down in Florida (forget what boost he ran and what set-up since he had a 42-76 and switched to a 80mm at one point). Last I heard he was making close to 1200 to the tires at 30 lbs.

Not sure when this vid was taken though or why he couldn't launch it.

Guest Removed
1. That dude has got to be the worst driver ever

2. Its a mustang

3 Supra slayer? Not one race with a supra in it.

4. Did I say its a mustang?

5. Dude cant drive.

your shit has the heart of a mustang :gtfo:

Yes you are missing something? If you going to take the time to make fun of a car atleast watch the entire video for all the information. Like a couple people said the runs were on 600rwhp. That car has been together forever, and 4 or 5 years ago 1000whp cars wernt hiding around every street corner. And for the record...no the dude couldnt really launch the car worth a f*** in that video

He's actually not that bad of a driver, at least what I've seen in person. I know Willie reasonably well, this is the Mustang that ran JP's Supra on the track and on the highway awhile back down in Florida (forget what boost he ran and what set-up since he had a 42-76 and switched to a 80mm at one point). Last I heard he was making close to 1200 to the tires at 30 lbs.

Not sure when this vid was taken though or why he couldn't launch it.

Thank you for posting on this thread. :)

The car needs a C4. A 302 with a bigish turbo, unless REALLY setup right, aint going to go fast with a 5 speed - or as fast as it could.

In that guys case, he couldnt drive at all in the those passes for whatever reason.

When my car was setup in a similar way I would have looked about the same at the track.