I am looking for

BoostedAce

Im not in to corvettes, i love the trans am look, its not all about omg a c5 its about how i want it to look drive and everything.

it's your car get what you want i was just trying to help you out but IMO the C5 outperforms the F-body in every category except the F-body has 4 seats which i hear as an excuse to why they bought it all the time untill they get beat by a vette and strip them out cuz they realize the corvette is 500lb lighter.

Cant drive a vet in the snow, even though i wouldent be driving the t/a in the snow or rain anyway. Its going to cost me a lot of money but im going to baby it. But im really happy of getting one.

She does :)

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z52/muratos/1184315752_red_corvette_snow_stuck_.jpg

Considering his age, a vettes insurance would be a lot higher I am guessing?

Oh insurance on any LS1 car is stupid for a single male of my age. I have an immaculate record besides a not-at-fault accident, and it would kill my wallet. But it is probably a correct assumption.

you live in ohio they drove theirs to the arctic circle and back :)

http://www.caranddriver.com/var/ezwebin_site/storage/images/features/all/2007/the_road_to_remorses_the_road_to_divorces_feature/dempster_corvette_gallery/dempster_corvette_gallery_dempster_corvette_image_008/923926-1-eng-US/dempster_corvette_gallery_dempster_corvette_image_0081_gallery_image_large.jpg

http://www.caranddriver.com/var/ezwebin_site/storage/images/features/all/2007/the_road_to_remorses_the_road_to_divorces_feature/dempster_corvette_gallery/dempster_corvette_gallery_white_decal_in_rear_window_is_from_the_nurburgring_yukonners_weren_t_impressed_image_001/924024-1-eng-US/dempster_corvette_gallery_white_decal_in_rear_window_is_from_the_nurburgring_yukonners_weren_t_impressed_image_0011_gallery_image_large.jpg

http://www.caranddriver.com/features/all/2007/the_road_to_remorses_the_road_to_divorces_feature

Oh insurance on any LS1 car is stupid for a single male of my age. I have an immaculate record besides a not-at-fault accident, and it would kill my wallet. But it is probably a correct assumption.

i have been pulled over 68 times and have 8 points on my liscense i pay $135 for 3 cars

a 2002 cavy

a 2000 GTP

a 2005 C6

you just have to keep looking till you find what you need it took me a month of searching before i found a place to give me a good intrest rate and they ended up being 3 or 4 points less then everyone else i'm at 4.7% intrest.

you made the thread, deal with the consequences/comments. horrible idea to dump that much money into that car, but its your money. you should buy a vette, GTO, or an '04 cobra. none of these cars will make a good or even acceptable winter car.

not even worth the effort of reasoning here, sorry

Guest fist302
You are selling both your cars, AND taking out a loan to get a 7 year old car? Fail. Arent you pretty young man? Ever heard of cheap used cars? Plenty of cars were made in the 80's and 90's with v8's or turbos that can be had for under 5k and be built to as fast as you can afford. I can understand you wanting to get rid of your cars and get something fast but you dont have to wreck yourself fincially to do that. Im not hating, a nice ws6 would be awsome but if you can sacrifice a lil styling and the short term gratification, you can build something just as fast/faster for not even close to the same price. Good luck

You are selling both your cars, AND taking out a loan to get a 7 year old car? Fail. Arent you pretty young man? Ever heard of cheap used cars? Plenty of cars were made in the 80's and 90's with v8's or turbos that can be had for under 5k and be built to as fast as you can afford. I can understand you wanting to get rid of your cars and get something fast but you dont have to wreck yourself fincially to do that. Im not hating, a nice ws6 would be awsome but if you can sacrifice a lil styling and the short term gratification, you can build something just as fast/faster for not even close to the same price. Good luck

Don't settle for second best you will never be happy with it, save up and buy what you want. if you want it bad enough you will find a way. research till it hurts, do the math twice, don't believe them when they say this is the lowest we can go, and walk away once. :) ... GOOD HUNTING.. OUT!

and just so you know i'm joking with the snow comments i try not to drive mine in rain or snow either.

Guest fist302
Don't settle for second best you will never be happy with it, save up and buy what you want. if you want it bad enough you will find a way. research till it hurts, do the math twice, don't believe them when they say this is the lowest we can go, and walk away once. :) ... GOOD HUNTING.. OUT!

and just so you know i'm joking with the snow comments i try not to drive mine in rain or snow either.

If he is selling both his cars it seems like he can barley afford it. It wont be so badass to have the car of your dreams when you cant even afford gas for it or beer money after you start making the payments.

Im just really not feeling they way the front hoods are, i like the ram air look. And if i end up buying somthing im not really liking, then it will only get worse as i drive it. Thanks everyone for helping. %100 getting it, sold my civic today

Im just really not feeling they way the front hoods are, i like the ram air look. And if i end up buying somthing im not really liking, then it will only get worse as i drive it. Thanks everyone for helping. %100 getting it, sold my civic today

hoods are interchangeable mang, get a 98 or 99 and make it look like a ws6. save a few buckaroos

If he is selling both his cars it seems like he can barley afford it. It wont be so badass to have the car of your dreams when you cant even afford gas for it or beer money after you start making the payments.

I sold 2 of my cars and my raptor to get my vette.

But his financial situation is for him to figure out. i don't think he would be getting it if he couldn't afford it.

You can pick up a low mileage 98-99 TA for like 7-8 grand...

http://www.truestory.com

Who cares if it's not a WS6 and who cares if it's not an '01-'02, the year-to-year differences are negligible and pretty much irrelevent. I mean its not like you'd be leaving it stock, amirite???

2 car seats fit....n ot real well but they fit ;-)

Did that myself 6 years ago. My TA was my daily driver for the first 2 years I had it. Now that its dialed in its just as fun on the street as it is on the track... I still wouldnt advise having it as an only car though. I admit that I do like C6's more than TA's, but for that price I would rather own 3 cars instead of 2.