Dyno Brian and the TB mod

V8 Beast

I went to Dyno Brians this morning with 378rwhp... I left with 50rwhp more than that! Thank you so much for showing me that TB mod, it worked wonders!!!!!!! I suggest everyone leaves there hoods open at all meets. Then I can set you up for Dyno Brian to show you the TB mod.

BTW My air/fuel is great now and my car is still a little possessed :D

DYNOTUNE FTMFW!

I went to Dyno Brians this morning with 378rwhp... I left with 50rwhp more than that! Thank you so much for showing me that TB mod, it worked wonders!!!!!!! I suggest everyone leaves there hoods open at all meets. Then I can set you up for Dyno Brian to show you the TB mod.

BTW My air/fuel is great now and my car is still a little possessed :D

DYNOTUNE FTMFW!

http://75.180.27.125:50001/Dyno%20Graphs%20and%20Pictures./Dyno%20Graphs/Brian%20Carter%20Before%20and%20After%20TB%20mod.jpg

lean is mean

But safe with room to spray is the way :p

So..... who decided to modify my throttle body without me knowing it? I showed up and we couldnt get the car to make more than 378. I'm thinking I finally messed up my bottom end... looking at the graphs Brian was looking into the valve train. Then he noticed the throttle was only opening up to 60% :mad: Fixed it, Brian does his magic on the a/f, adds in some timing and we are good to go.

Wanna see kill mode?????

Sure....

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.cinematical.com/media/2007/04/mikemyers.jpg

Note: The artist formerly known as V8 Beast does not condone the use of kill mode.

Rob the new cam is still in the dining room. This was just some timing being added and smoothing out the af so i could attempt to beat my best time on motor this Friday. The cam swap and full tune will be in a few weeks.

Guest Removed
Rob the new cam is still in the dining room. This was just some timing being added and smoothing out the af so i could attempt to beat my best time on motor this Friday. The cam swap and full tune will be in a few weeks.

:bs:

joking..so he fix your idle up did he?

Guest Eye_of_the_Beholder
Oh i was hoping you wasn't saying Rob sabotaged it. I dont care, your car is hot. and i like the way it sounds. i just want to roll around in it. I would be scared of getting on it.

:bs:

joking..so he fix your idle up did he?

Only did an A/f tune. The idle is fine above 50 degrees :p

Oh i was hoping you wasn't saying Rob sabotaged it. I dont care, you're is hot. and i like the way it sounds. i just want to roll around in it. I would be scared of getting on it.

No, if he did it he would be rofling all over this thread :D

My wife usually takes every female that shows up to track events down the strip in my car.... If you go Friday she would be more than happy to hotlap the car with you. Shes shooting for 11's this time around.

Only did an A/f tune. The idle is fine above 50 degrees :p

No, if he did it he would be rofling all over this thread :D

My wife usually takes every female that shows up to track events down the strip in my car.... If you go Friday she would be more than happy to hotlap the car with you. Shes shooting for 11's this time around.

I wanna go for a ride!!!

I'm for cereal