Help getting pic from cell phone verizon

wnaplay1647545503

I am trying to get a pic from my work phone. Its a verizon g'z one by casio. I dont have any cables for it, but would I be able to get one that goes in where the car charger goes and connects to a usb on my computer? I dont have anything that fits this type of verizon plug except my car charger and I cant send pics from the phone itself. I dont think the feature is on.

Guest tbutera2112

if you cant send pic messages, youre screwed

if you have the newer one, the boulder (orange or black, not the older blue one) with the sd card port, turn off the phone, insert card, power it on, open picture hit options, then option 5 says Move..click that and it will move it to the card... make sure to put the card on a comp and delete everything off of it first, if its formatted for a different phone, then your phone may not recognize it

Not what I am saying in the first pic I clearly read he has no feature to send the pic from so he needs cables. Everyone replies "just send a MMS or an e-mail.......

He has asked about cables in almost every post afterward. :nono:

hey have you tried sending a picture message? :lol:

Guest tbutera2112
I need to pick up an sd card sounds like.

officemax on broad by the meijer has them pretty cheap... these phones can use the 4 or 8 gig cards, but unless your computer is setup to scan them, you would need a different scanner...i got a 4gig and couldnt use it without this usb thing...for simplicity i would pick up a 2gig... officemax has them on sale every time ive been in there, costs like $10 usually....not sure if they have any on sale now though...hell you could go with a 512 or 1 gig if you just want to use it for pics and no music

Not what I am saying in the first pic I clearly read he has no feature to send the pic from so he needs cables. Everyone replies "just send a MMS or an e-mail.......

He has asked about cables in almost every post afterward. :nono:

hey have you tried sending a picture message? :lol:

oh my bad.... seriously. I honestly thought you were saying the Jesus phone was better at that.

tbutera2112 seems to know what he is talking about. if that doesn't work try sending a picture message

Guest tbutera2112

i have the same phone as him

jason, pick up an sd card and if you cant get it working ill come over and help ya out

or if you want, i can just bring my card over and we can put it into your phone and get the pics off....ive never used the scanner thing i got though, and my card doesnt really work right...it would be better if you get a cheap card and try

unless youre coming to the track day tomorrow, im also kinda tied up until tuesdayish

but if you cant get it by next tuesday ill be glad to come over and help ya out....house/dog sitting this week up in lewis center

Guest tbutera2112
I will try to find a cable to connect it directly to the computer first. I definately wont be out anytime soon. None of my computers has a slot for a card that small.

when you buy it, it comes with an adapter

http://www.fahad.com/pics/sandisk_2gb_micro_sd.jpg

i dont think you can use a cable for these phones man..