The Term Ricer

mseebs

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they are easy to build and set up its getting the touchscreen fabbed in somewhere that is a pain in the ass. I spent hours on mine trying to make it look stock. Put the computer part of it in a gutted Honda cd changer to maintain the stock look

Performance wise. Pretty much nothing. AEM V2 CAI and a custom piping single exhaust to a megan can. some crappy ass strut bar.

the v6 accord has very few available performance mods. i do want to swap the engine out and throw a s/c on. but money wise, its pretty much not happening anytime soon.

Visual. Tockio HP Shocks, Neuspeed Sport springs, blackhoused headlights, tinted taillights, 6500k Hids, tint, black chrome emblems, interior leds, debadged emblems and vinyl stripe, a really sweet dent, upgraded speakers, 16' bbs rims-painted black

after that. i started college. so obviously nothing else happened from there.

when your visual list is longer than your performance list...your a ricer.

Evo's and sti's are not rice with a can cus there exhaust serves a purpose, yours at this time....does not.

You post regularly on OC...Shut the fuck up.

You're fuckin point? OC is a good group of people who equally love cars as much as the CR guys. Except for the occasional guy. I have yet to find anyone on OC who is a dick in anyway possible. They're a damn good group of people. Don't bash shit you don't know a fucking thing about.

when your visual list is longer than your performance list...your a ricer.

I can take that. Hell thats all the accord forums are for the most part. Considering how ridiculously expensive any major performance mods are for our car. (swap, s/c)

You're fuckin point? OC is a good group of people who equally love cars as much as the CR guys. Except for the occasional guy. I have yet to find anyone on OC who is a dick in anyway possible. They're a damn good group of people. Don't bash shit you don't know a fucking thing about.

I can take that. Hell thats all the accord forums are for the most part. Considering how ridiculously expensive any major performance mods are for our car. (swap, s/c)

A. It was a joke. I have an OC account.

B. Depending on what motor and trans you have a lot of F/H things swap easily and, respond well to spray.

mseebs, fuck you, OC is gay, don't tell me what I can and can't say or post. If You can't handle my opinion maybe you should log out here and login there for your pansy ass circle jerk of nice people. We here are welcome to post opinions. You are welcome to NOT read this board if you can't handle it.

I am SUCH a ricer...

This car has only a "chip" for power mods..

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3008/2675159603_b5085476a3.jpg

And this one has about 30 square feet of vinyl..

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3160/2950302482_20c96b5513.jpg

I'm so ashamed....

I am SUCH a ricer...

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3008/2675159603_b5085476a3.jpg

And this one has about 30 square feet of vinyl..

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3160/2950302482_20c96b5513.jpg

I'm so ashamed....

You are such a disappointment.

A. It was a joke. I have an OC account.

B. Depending on what motor and trans you have a lot of F/H things swap easily and, respond well to spray.

Ah. my bad then. I just get annoyed of dumb people who post shit they don't know anything about.

The transmission is known for being a complete failure, honda actually got sued over how much they suck. The 6th gen accords v6s (98-02) all came with the automatic only.

Swaps that work. The token swap usually is a J32 swap (Acura CL Type S engine) but its an expensive engine usually. And personally. I'd rather not run spray cause I know it would rape the hell out of my already crap tranny.

Then maybe you should have left it stock. It is an Accord, afterall.

Well my friend has a 350whp civic. but its just a civic?

I mean. I really don't care what other people think, I made the thread out of curiosity for the most part, plus being a little pissed off at the time. I like my car and I did what I felt like doing. Theirs so many things I'd love to do to make it a real beast but between paying for college and Obama's grace of raising cigarrete taxes, I can't.

mseebs, fuck you, OC is gay, don't tell me what I can and can't say or post. If You can't handle my opinion maybe you should log out here and login there for your pansy ass circle jerk of nice people. We here are welcome to post opinions. You are welcome to NOT read this board if you can't handle it.

You are welcome to your opinions. I'm just defending mine.

Well this got interesting fast. Ya Matt, James and I were discussing OC last night, about how I joined specifically to be a dick to people, but then everyone was so nice I couldn't be an asshole, without feeling like a jerk. (one sentence and I used "dick" "asshole" and "jerk" self-descriptively)

I am SUCH a ricer...

... and every day I feel ashamed of you ...

Wait, don't v6 accords have two (2) mufflers? So since one(1) rusted out, you paid for two (2) fart cans? But couldn't afford to buy two (2) stock-ish muffler replacements? Yeah, ok. Since I highly doubt anyone else puts dual fart cans on their v6 accords. I'm sure there are little to no stock pipes out there available.

Well my friend has a 350whp civic. but its just a civic?

I mean. I really don't care what other people think, I made the thread out of curiosity for the most part, plus being a little pissed off at the time. I like my car and I did what I felt like doing. Theirs so many things I'd love to do to make it a real beast but between paying for college and Obama's grace of raising cigarrete taxes, I can't.

I can not even give you the amount of negative rep that I desire.

Wait, don't v6 accords have two (2) mufflers? So since one(1) rusted out, you paid for two (2) fart cans? But couldn't afford to buy two (2) stock-ish muffler replacements? Yeah, ok. Since I highly doubt anyone else puts dual fart cans on their v6 accords. I'm sure there are little to no stock pipes out there available.

Actually. The majority of modded accords have duel cans. My piping was custom done for the single cause I wanted to do something a little different then the typical duel cans. Hell. I have a friend who lives down the street with a modded V6 accord with a duel catback with 2 huge cans.

The old can that was on the piping was rusting out. So I replaced it with the current one because I got a good deal. With full custom catback that I paid for, I saw no reason to throw a stock muffler back on.

So drop out and quit smoking...

Wish it was that easy.

I know Im comming here late- but

1) You have a AUTO Accord, with a Fart can-

2) Your in a Frat-

And your here asking us why your being called a ricer fag? This cant be serious.....

1. As state before. My type of accord only comes in automatic. So your point there sucks.

2. That has absolutely nothing to do with anything. I know a guy with a twin turbo 350-Z thats in a fraternity. On top of being a good guy.