The Term Ricer

mseebs

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. As state before. My type of accord only comes in automatic. So your point there sucks.

2. That has absolutely nothing to do with anything. I know a guy with a twin turbo 350-Z thats in a fraternity. On top of being a good guy.

So- you knowingly chose a terrible fucking IMPORT platform to "modify", toss a fart can on it, and ask why people call you ricer? Or even better, your parents got you the car, which is no kind of platform to mod, and you proceeded therein anyways, in which case you are the worst kind of ricer-a miss guided sliver spoon ricer.

This is Columbus Racing. Not Columbus Ijoinedafrattotryanfitinwithmymoddedautoaccord motorsports. You cant make friends here by paying a fee and getting hazed. We'll just haze you if need be and kick you to the fucking curb.

Better get your learn on kid.

So- you knowingly chose a terrible fucking IMPORT platform to "modify", toss a fart can on it, and ask why people call you ricer? Or even better, your parents got you the car, which is no kind of platform to mod, and you proceeded therein anyways, in which case you are the worst kind of ricer-a miss guided sliver spoon ricer.

This is Columbus Racing. Not Columbus Ijoinedafrattotryanfitinwithmymoddedautoaccord motorsports. You cant make friends here by paying a fee and getting hazed. We'll just haze you if need be and kick you to the fucking curb.

i did not read anything other than this post, but i can put money that it is spot on!

My first car was a Hyundai Accent. When the chance came where I could get the accord. I jumped right on it. I got a good deal, it had leather, power everything, a sunroof, and its decently quick. That's all I really wanted.

As far as the fact that you are now bashing fraternities. This just shows how much of a fucking retard you are. My fraternity does not haze its members AT ALL. My entire pledging process I was not hazed once and any members who actually do haze are usually kicked out right away.

The money we pay goes towards the events we hold from doing community service, philanthropy, and to parties. Maybe if you weren't such a fucking idiot and sat down and really figured out what good fraternities are about, you wouldn't have this retarded stereotype in your head.

• Upvote 1

I love hondas. Always have since I have owned a few plus I learned how to drive a manual in a 86 civic. But if I owned a v6 accord I wouldn't do anything to it. It would be my daily driver. No removal of badges, no cold air intake, no rims, nothing. Only mod you need is a hot female sitting in the passenger seat while you are driving.

AMIRITE?

As far as the fact that you are now bashing fraternities. This just shows how much of a fucking retard you are. My fraternity does not haze its members AT ALL. My entire pledging process I was not hazed once and any members who actually do haze are usually kicked out right away.

Haha... I'm sorry, but I think frats are a fucking joke. Just gives college punks something to pop their chest out about.

Let me get this straight, the kid, the fucking Child, with the Muffed out Auto Accord who came on CR of all fucking places crying about society labeling you a fucking racer is calling me a fucking retard? :confused:

I just wanted to get that straight before we even touch the whole circle jerk I just paid a fee for friendship gimmick that is the Frat system....

I love hondas. Always have since I have owned a few plus I learned how to drive a manual in a 86 civic. But if I owned a v6 accord I wouldn't do anything to it. It would be my daily driver. No removal of badges, no cold air intake, no rims, nothing. Only mod you need is a hot female sitting in the passenger seat while you are driving.

AMIRITE?

werd.....and check!

Only mod you need is a hot female sitting in the passenger seat while you are driving.

AMIRITE?

I can agree there. And I have to admit as lame as it sounds. Almost every girl I've met absolutely loves my car.

Let me get this straight, the kid, the fucking Child, with the Muffed out Auto Accord who came on CR of all fucking places crying about society labeling you a fucking racer is calling me a fucking retard? :confused:

I just wanted to get that straight before we even touch the whole circle jerk I just paid a fee for friendship gimmick that is the Frat system....

I hardly would say I was 'crying'. It was more of bring up the discussion while venting a bit. I didn't cry or whine really. I know it will happen. In truth, I could give a shit less. To each his own. I was frustrated at the time, I've had a shitty week with family situation. So if it came out as 'crying' then whatever.

And as stated. You don't pay for friends. You pay for the things the fraternity (and usually yourself) are involved in. You make the friends on your own just like everything else.

bahahahahahahahahahahahahaah

I said decently quick. I know its no evo or by gods sake your car. But it does pretty good in the 'slower car' category.

And as stated. You don't pay for friends. You pay for the things the fraternity (and usually yourself) are involved in. You make the friends on your own just like everything else.

That's not true. I pay my friends $25/mo so they hang out with me and make up stories about how cool I am.

I said decently quick. I know its no evo or by gods sake your car. But it does pretty good in the 'slower car' category.

It's not quick in the slow car category, either.

Quit your fucking crying and GTFO. :gtfo:

I'm so annoyed by you making this thread, and I never make these kind of pissy posts.