The Term Ricer

mseebs

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never been called a ricer besides my friends messing around( Well now people here will since I said something).But I look all stock and have a hugh fmic in the front with a fartcan but mines not all loud and going no where

Mines no more louder then most the cars there. Actually most the cars there usually drown mine out.

And for the record...again, I do actually like how my car sounds. It is a V6, so it does sound at least decent compared to the usual Honda 4 banger.

I posted this on the last page but people are too lazy to read usually. If my car gets classified as a ricer because of my can, doesn't that mean that every Evo, STI, WRX, and so on are ricers cause of their cans?

Mines no more louder then most the cars there. Actually most the cars there usually drown mine out.

And for the record...again, I do actually like how my car sounds. It is a V6, so it does sound at least decent compared to the usual Honda 4 banger.

I posted this on the last page but people are too lazy to read usually. If my car gets classified as a ricer because of my can, doesn't that mean that every Evo, STI, WRX, and so on are ricers cause of their cans?

Wait.. you do have a fart can. I need video of your car in motion asap to determine if you are or are not a ricer.

BTW.. Roys a 12sec ricer

Wait.. you do have a fart can. I need video of your car in motion asap to determine if you are or are not a ricer.

BTW.. Roys a 12sec ricer

Yes. I do have a can. Which is usually what I get the ricer shit from. Winter beat on my exhaust pretty bad. So I do planning on getting more subtle muffler come later this year, but right now I'm too broke.

I don't actually have a video of my exhaust. All the ones I've used have been on cell phone camera which destroys sound quality. I was going to make a video earlier, but then my tripod broke.

On EVO's and STI's they aren't called fartcans, they're called "Awesomeness Tubes".

Yes. I do have a can. Which is usually what I get the ricer shit from. Winter beat on my exhaust pretty bad. So I do planning on getting more subtle muffler come later this year, but right now I'm too broke.

I don't actually have a video of my exhaust. All the ones I've used have been on cell phone camera which destroys sound quality. I was going to make a video earlier, but then my tripod broke.

Sorry but the fart can is grounds for being called a ricer. The people are not ignorat, they are correct. Now your job is to accept and love this term. It appears you are currently in denial.

Sorry but the fart can is grounds for being called a ricer. The people are not ignorat, they are correct. Now your job is to accept and love this term. It appears you are currently in denial.

I mean. I will admit. I truly don't give a shit. Its just gets a bit annoying after awhile when ya put so much time and money in your car to turn around and have people call it a 'pos'.

i made this thread more on others opinions. and to see if my fellow hunduhs get made fun of also

I mean. I will admit. I truly don't give a shit. Its just gets a bit annoying after awhile when ya put so much time and money in your car to turn around and have people call it a 'pos'.

i made this thread more on others opinions. and to see if my fellow hunduhs get made fun of also

I'm a ricer and I love it... true story.

Let it go man ... just let it go ...

Someone who hates your car for *whatever* is going to find a reason to hate on it no matter what. Is it fast ? Even if its fast you fail, cause its FWD.(which you sort of do, lol) Is it slow ? You fail cause its FWD and slow. Now you're a ricer. Is it RWD converted, and fast, with straight pipes ? You should've just bought a RWD car in the first place.

Some folks do not appreciate anything if its not EXACTLY what they would do or want, and these morons will find a reason to hate you, even if your only exhaust waste is naked girls with big titties.

"Well one of their tits is a little bigger than the other ... "

I'm not defending some of the stupid shit you see out there, but I try not to hate others too much, even if I don't care for their choices when it comes to modifying their cars.

I mean ... I do scoff though .... boy do I scoff.

Let it go man ... just let it go ...

Someone who hates your car for *whatever* is going to find a reason to hate on it no matter what. Is it fast ? Even if its fast you fail, cause its FWD.(which you sort of do, lol) Is it slow ? You fail cause its FWD and slow. Now you're a ricer. Is it RWD converted, and fast, with straight pipes ? You should've just bought a RWD car in the first place.

Some folks do not appreciate anything if its not EXACTLY what they would do or want, and these morons will find a reason to hate you, even if your only exhaust waste is naked girls with big titties.

I'm not defending some of the stupid shit you see out there, but I try not to hate others too much, even if I don't care for their choices when it comes to modifying their cars.

I mean ... I do scoff though .... boy do I scoff.

true. you are right.

but in the end. all that truly matters. chicks dig hondas.

It's an outdated term with no real substantial definition. Most cars nowadays are manufactured overseas anyways. Ignorant people, who are only capable of appreciating one form of automotive modifying at a time use it. Real car people will appreciate a good, clean build when they see it, regardless of make or model. They're also the ones that can appreciate anything from classic muscle to mini-trucks to murdered out sedans.

Here is another true ricer defending his kind.

Give all the excuses you want...you put a fart can on your Honda.

PLEASE give us a mod list.

People have called my car rice and yelled at it even tho its geman made.

I politely ask them to check under my hood, I then proceed to tell them what HP it makes and ask if they wanna run for money.

That usually gets them mad and they have to yank there girlfriend away from my car as she can see herself in the shiny intercooler piping looking at me looking at her tits.

Walk your talk and dont be caught up in a bitch move.

Give all the excuses you want...you put a fart can on your Honda.

PLEASE give us a mod list.

Performance wise. Pretty much nothing. AEM V2 CAI and a custom piping single exhaust to a megan can. some crappy ass strut bar.

the v6 accord has very few available performance mods. i do want to swap the engine out and throw a s/c on. but money wise, its pretty much not happening anytime soon.

Visual. Tockio HP Shocks, Neuspeed Sport springs, blackhoused headlights, tinted taillights, 6500k Hids, tint, black chrome emblems, interior leds, debadged emblems and vinyl stripe, a really sweet dent, upgraded speakers, 16' bbs rims-painted black

after that. i started college. so obviously nothing else happened from there.

I actually have a rather large catalog of Accord parts.

ok. true. more of what i meant. was they do so very little performance wise. if i put on every bolt on possible made for the car. it would do very little actual power.

and the cost of these bolt ons against the lack of power they provide. just not worth it.