Sunday 4/26 Doc's Car Wash Open 11-3

Doc1647545523

Yes, I know, it's without prior approval and proper warning. So much of life is like that.

No, results are not guaranteed. No liability is assumed. Void where prohibited.

All my toys are dirty, so I gotta get out the buckets & rags. Bring your toys if you wanna clean them and smoke cigars, listen to 70's music, spray your friends with water.

No, I will not wash your car for you. I'm old, fat, and crippled. Give me a break.

320 London Road, Delaware. Within sight of the corner of London Road and Liberty Road. In the Howald Industrial Park. Suite #104. Follow the signs for MD Transmission, and I'm across the lot from them.

I won't be rechecking this thread, but call with questions: 740-405-5565. Leave VM if no answer and I'll call you back (I might not hear phone)

Carpe diem

You're always welcome, Pat. It was last minute. I knew I'd have some stuff to wash today, but it was mid-morning before I realized how long I was going to spend at the garage ..... thus the offer to let others use the equipment while I was there.

Funny thing ..... 10 minutes after I left at 3 p.m., friends from CR texted me and said they were coming over to hang out. :gone: