WTB EVO.

Guest dsm8u

Guest dsm8u
I been looking for a while.decided to sell the bimmer and get a Evo.So i want to spend no more than 16,5 Color dont matter just no yellows please.Lmk if any1 has a evo for sale.Thanks for the space guys.

Guest Removed
Guest dsm8u
Will keep that in mind jason.Thanks.i have looked at a blue evo with 75k miles on it,he wants 17 i offered him 16 cash he said he was going 2 get his payoff and lmk.its spotless!!!

I know where there is one for 5700 blown motor and trans, clean car though, if I had the money I would buy and sell it for sure......

More details please...

I guess the previous owner of the car worked at slow mo, as far as I know the only mods are hks cams, injectors, tune, exhaust, maybe a larger turbo not real sure on that, it's for sure a clean looking car......Someone could make an absolute killing off of the car, if I had the money laying around it would be mine, the car is legit. Anthony with the C6 is who helped him get the car, but I believe nick agreed to pay Anthony for his time and help and didn't do so. I forgot his number I am tracking it down right now. Edited by 1bad95gt

I guess the previous owner of the car worked at slow mo, as far as I know the only mods are hks cams, injectors, tune, exhaust, maybe a larger turbo not real sure on that, it's for sure a clean looking car......Someone could make an absolute killing off of the car, if I had the money laying around it would be mine. The kid is a straight tool and liar, but the car is legit. Anthony with the C6 is who helped him get the car, but I believe nick agreed to pay Anthony for his time and help and didn't do so. I forgot his number I am tracking it down right now.

Anymore details? i just tried to call anthony no answer though. im drawing a blank on this one but im curious to know..

I just tried to get ahold of the only dude I know has his number but no answer, I'll try again tomorrow, I did talk to Nick last Friday and for sure he said he would take 5700 for it.....

I have cash in hand. make it happen.or just give him my number. 354 9575

His name is Nick Jenison (sp?) I talk to him on a regular basis... I actually talked to him just a few hours ago and his cell number is (740) 703-2049 He has just had it with cars altogether and just wants out. The title is clean and clear. Call or text him at anytime he'll be awake.