Myrtle Beach. Who has been? Good Photo spots?

JaSSon

Ive been there at least 30 times. I used to live in Charlotte and it was a 3 hour drive.

You wont have a problem finding spots to get pics. Make sure you go down to surfside beach. Its a little more low key and its pretty nice.

Plenty of hot ass honeys running around and its really easy to score.

Have fun...

Go down around georgetown. We stay in litchfield. You can walk down to the cove about a mile past the litchfield inn when tide goes out. The water leaves a ton of neat things on the beach. A favorite restaurant just for nostalgias sake for us is drunken jacks. Hit up huntington state park to see some alligators, or brookgreengardens to see some neat flowers and such. The whole place is one big photo site.

Let me know how the ss does on gas down there, I will be asking to borrow it when we head down in a few months :D. No I wouldnt do that to you.

16.1 mpg average for the trip down. That includes a few spirited romps with a WS6 on the way.

LOLZ Just got back from MB this evening.

North myrtle beach is the more "busy" area and full of fun and well lit areas and beach places. We stayed in the south "golf" area and appreciated the quieter atmosphere.

I never could get into N. myrtle area. We always stay in a private community in litchfield and also enjoy the peace and quiet.

I never could get into N. myrtle area. We always stay in a private community in litchfield and also enjoy the peace and quiet.

+1

We are only in our 20's but dont' do the whole drinking/parting thing.

We more enjoy the 50's quiet golf scene. Not that we golf, but the there was no noise, and just no crowding anywhere we went.

:cool:

We didn't see a single fire, plume of smoke, or piece of wreckage on our trip down. We did see a handful of blackhawks flying over the beach with ginormous buckets though.

I think they were building ginormous sand castles.