Finally joining CR

jmp103086

Welcome man. I think all of the MKV GTI's on here (about 5) are bmp except 1 that is TR.

Thanks Aaron. Will u be gping to the G2G in clevo? Ya i actually met the guy with the TR MKV at kroger parking lot saturday night he was a pretty cool guy.

so there are some fellow dubber here huh? sounds good to me.

the STI is actually mine and my fiance car. i bought it for her last year bc she really loves subbies. i personally hate the car lol. ya its fast and awd but i would much rather drive my gti. and before i modded the sti my gti would kick its ass from a roll.

heres another pic of both cars together.

http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/9051/26249981210100.th.jpg

Dig race and see what happens.

Fail.........fanboys are not welcome here. A stg2 GTI is a great match for a stock STI. Sorry to break it to you.

And your STI adds about 200lbs over the previous style so it evens things up even more..................

:gtfo:

I wouldn't know how good a stock STi is compared to a stage 2 GTI....because i have never had a stock STi. Oh, just to point something out, your rebuttal to my previous statement proves that we are both fanboys here......so can you please get the fuck out too? Maybe? Oh shit...another thing ...2007 STi Curb Weight: 3,351 lbs....2008 STi Curb Weight: 3,395........you know how to do basic math... right??

I wouldn't know how good a stock STi is compared to a stage 2 GTI....because i have never had a stock STi. Oh, just to point something out, your rebuttal to my previous statement proves that we are both fanboys here......so can you please get the fuck out too? Maybe? Oh shit...another thing ...2007 STi Curb Weight: 3,351 lbs....2008 STi Curb Weight: 3,395........you know how to do basic math... right??

lol deal.

I googled for the weights and found a few that said around 3500lbs. So blame google.

As far as STI's go, the new 08+ styles are awesome. I personally think they are an upgrade from the 04-07s and am still thinking about getting one next year because I miss the AWD from my B7 A4.

Friends? lol

welcome, did you have that gti last year at all? I remember seeing it before I left town I think around august.
yes ive had the car for 2 years buy around aug last year is when i got it lowered and my wheels powder coated.

lol deal.

I googled for the weights and found a few that said around 3500lbs. So blame google.

As far as STI's go, the new 08+ styles are awesome. I personally think they are an upgrade from the 04-07s and am still thinking about getting one next year because I miss the AWD from my B7 A4.

Friends? lol

ya i agree. the 08+ are much better looking....probably the only body style i would ever by for myself

Edited by jmp103086
  • Confused 1

lol deal.

Friends? lol

yes, we can be friends and fanboys hahaha

yes i do. that means that ur the SER at ntb right next to my work. lol ur probably bored at work right now surfing the web just like me. whos mr2 were you with yesterday when u left? that car really looked clean from what i could see.

Its one of the guys that used to work there. He found a good one. And yes, that would be my noise box sentra. I knew the car looked familiar. Welcome.

Its one of the guys that used to work there. He found a good one. And yes, that would be my noise box sentra. I knew the car looked familiar. Welcome.

ive always liked them MR2s. my buddy has one with jdm motor and then put a 30r on it. Your SER is really loud. whenever you take off i can hear it inside out plant everyday lol.