Looking eastside guys to share space

wnaplay1647545503

Hey guys I am looking for a few trustworthy eastside guys to go in on a years lease to store some toys in. Thinking anywhere just outside 270 either in reynoldsburg or gahanna, blacklick. I have found some 1200 sq ft space for $600 a month. Maybe 5-6 guys looking to store some stuff. The spaces will be assessable to everyone who is in so we all need to trust each other and have respect. Not looking for guys who want to hang out with 50 of their friends at the space but I dont have a problem with people coming over to help if your working on your shit. Just want to try and keep all my stuff inside and in one place. Let me know if your interested. I will keep looking for a space as I am able to. If your interested, please let me know. Thanks. Everyone may need to have your years payment up front or 1/2 at lease sign date.

on another note, your screen name should be wnafoot

Now I really wnaplay. I am looking for a space to keep my boat, camper, bike, and 4 wheelers. I need access to it at all times and need enough room to get each of them out and do work on them if I need. Let me know how much space you have and how much you want for it. Cheaper the better. Thanks

well stop over tomorrow sometime, and you can see the back room.;)

I have to see if I am allowed off of bed rest first. I will be at the hospital 1/2 the day and that will take most ofmy energy at this point. If the doc says I can get up and about I may stop over. If I want to have any chance of getting my toys out this year, I need the wife to be able to get to them. She aint getting the boat or camper out of the backyard without me helping. How much are you thinking? With workers comp only paying me 70% of my pay, I dont have alot of spare cash.

Guest Removed

are your toes changing color? if not, then your fine walk it off pussy.

Grab it with vise grips and rub it on concrete then Put some duck tape on it and your good.

it will depend on how big said boat is. but once the boat hull repair guy behind me see's it, then i'll never get rid of him..lol

are your toes changing color? if not, then your fine walk it off pussy.

Grab it with vise grips and rub it on concrete then Put some duck tape on it and your good.

it will depend on how big said boat is. but once the boat hull repair guy behind me see's it, then i'll never get rid of him..lol

Luckily my hull is fine. Like all my boats previous, I need to gut and reupholster most of this one. Boat is registered as a 20" I believe. I have stands so I can roll it around. Oh and I still cant move the toes yet. But they arent changing colors.