BPA May Mayhem!

Alex L.

In continuation from what Rob said, we are in cahoots, and he will be installing all of the parts that I sell.

I now offer exhaust tubing kits, air suspension products, and products for all domestic and foreign vehicles!

Let me know what you need and I can assure you that your parts will be installed with the utmost quality and care.

Some specials I am running:

Widebands from $220 SHIPPED!

Radar Detectors from $92 SHIPPED!

NX Nitrous Kits from $590 SHIPPED!

AND MANY MORE!

I am offering special pricing on many different items for this month. PM me for details!

Remember, Boost sells them, Gearheadz installs them. Simple as that.

Guest Removed

and just cause you buy parts from alex, dont mean you half to have me install them.

and alex, if its easyer for you, you can have the large order drop shippied to my dock door. so product can picked picked up here. just call dana tomorrow and let her know how to work it and so forth.

and just cause you buy parts from alex, dont mean you half to have me install them.

and alex, if its easyer for you, you can have the large order drop shippied to my dock door. so product can picked picked up here. just call dana tomorrow and let her know how to work it and so forth.

I will be seeing you soon so we will be able to talk about this further. ;)

I see this going very, very far.

Best of luck to the both of you, you've got my support.

You're in good hands. ;)

Glenn is my dad, yes.

We are not currently in a building. I have been dabbling strictly in online sales right now. However, we are currently in the beginning stages of getting our own warehouse built and getting other space in Columbus.

What is all included in the nitrous kit for $590? Is that a specific kit for a specific car or does that price cover most?

The kit that I listed there is Nitrous Express' Hitman EFI nitrous system. Here is a description:

The compact "Hitman EFI" system comes complete with a bottle (our with out), Pure-Flo valve, stainless steel bottle brackets, Piranha nozzle, 35-75hp jets, aircraft steel braided hose, arming switch, push button, and fittings.

I have MANY other nitrous systems listed from NX, NOS, ZEX, Edelbrock, and Venom. I can cover carbed, EFI, intercooler spray kits, etc.

alex..price this kit..see if you can beat jegs on this one

http://www.jegs.com/i/Nitrous+Express/744/40040-15/10002/-1

i know you cant beat all the prices, but you can try

Its a few cents cheaper on nx's site

http://www.nitrousexpress.com/search.php keyword hitman

they have like 50 different systems with the name hitman on it tho

alex is this thru the N2o company i linked you a while back to get hooked up with...

i wanna stock a few plumbing kits...ill get you the number off the site if so

That same kit from jegs is offered on nx's site, just use the product # listed on jegs site, the 40040-15 or whatever it was.

Guest Removed
That same kit from jegs is offered on nx's site, just use the product # listed on jegs site, the 40040-15 or whatever it was.

yeah i know..but jegs is on par with pricing, but with NHRA lis, you can save a tad on it... not much. im going to make some calls this week, and see what i can do. i wanna be cheaper. if i cant beat jegs pricing, then im not worried about it..like i said, the aftermarket parts stuff is alex's headache at this point. im busy as shit at the shop, and dont have time for it at the moment.