Rape = Penis cut off.

thorne

So if I force the shocker on someone I should lose my index, pinky, and middle finger.... Well thats cool. I guess the next time I use that hand I could use my thumb and ring finger and call it a stunner.. (copyright pending)

So if I force the shocker on someone I should lose my index, pinky, and middle finger.... Well thats cool. I guess the next time I use that hand I could use my thumb and ring finger and call it a stunner.. (copyright pending)

:funny: you've been on a roll lately, way to step your game up! :lol:

And yeah, only if there is solid evidence and without a doubt proof would I agree that the punishment fits.

http://www.antirape.co.za/intro.htm

They got this all wrong. It's not really an anti-rape device because it really doesn't prevent rape. It's more of a rape revenge device. Either way it's just wrong all the way around on everybody's part in this scenario. Everyone just needs to calm down. Man - no raping anyone. Women - stop inventing crazy alien looking concotions that needs to be surgically removed if a man does stick his penis in you. That is all.

Edited by Rayman
Found better link

Did she go to the cops? Was she in danger of her life? Did she take ANY step to inform any authority? No? Assault with intent to maim, mutilation, torture, whatever her state calls the charge. Lock her ass up. Investigate him, of course, but she goes to prison.