PalmerFest

Jizzle Juice

So uhh who wants to go its the weekend of the 9th i might be leavin friday night or early saturday morning its up at OU suppose to be fun. Im goin with my GF and her friends i kno a couple people up there but i dont wanna be stuck with them the whole time lol

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Party for the sake of partying?

Yes. Most every main street down here has a "fest" where every house on that street basically supplies the mass amounts of beer (unless they are douchers) to everyone who cares to come enjoy the weather and get wasted.

Just an excuse to party basically. We make them for everything.

Guest tbutera2112
PS if no one has any friends you are welcome to my couch, floor, porch swing, porch, yard, etc. to sleep, fuck, etc.

Just don't be a douche or wear a giant duck costume.

im gonna get some coke and a hooker and spread AIDS all over your couch :p

PS if no one has any friends you are welcome to my couch, floor, porch swing, porch, yard, etc. to sleep, fuck, etc.

Just don't be a douche or wear a giant duck costume.

What about a big guy in a bananna suit chasing a little guy in a ape suit?

What about a big guy in a bananna suit chasing a little guy in a ape suit?

Totally acceptable.

That was an inside joke, but still no duck costumes.

Aesthetic_Influx: Were you in school when OneFest, TwoFest, etc. started? Easily trumps all street parties.

Ima hold you to that couch floor etc. But im sure i got a place but who knows what happens

No problem man....you know there is plenty of space here if you need it....

...as long as you introduce me to your girlfriend's friends. :p:p

I may be going, one of my friends that goes there told me about it, I'll be at norwalk during the day tho

I don't know how much I would bother to be honest. Palmer Fest is more of a daytime thing than nighttime, unless you plan on hitting the bars.

I'll be up there just after noon. Kevin, let's get really, really fucking drunk :cool:

Ya, but sadly, FML, I have a banquet to attend at 5:30 my parents are coming down for. So, my plan is to drink around 10am to 2-3 then come sober up a little, go to banquet, come back out around 8. We'll see how this goes down...haha.