PalmerFest

Jizzle Juice

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why can't you fucks drink down there and have fun without causing trouble? I don't get it....

There is maybe one event a year that causes actual trouble...the rest is media hype. If 16 people get arrested at a Halloween party where thousands of outside people come into town I call that a success, while the media would play it as a crazy Halloween party.

everyday partying at OU is money. everyone stays in check its these huge baller parties like six fest, palmer, high etc etc where alot of non ou students come intown to rage and cause problems.(atleast from what i have seen)

everyday partying at OU is money. everyone stays in check its these huge baller parties like six fest, palmer, high etc etc where alot of non ou students come intown to rage and cause problems.(atleast from what i have seen)

truth. I went to school down there. We had house parties all the time. Its mostly the out of towners that end up startin shit knowing they dont have to be around for the aftermath. But that shit never went down at our house since we always had our parties in check. :cool:

The cops wanted the fire out, it wasn't late at all, and people got pissed that they were shutting things down because of the moron bonfire. That was the cause of OU's legendary PLAMERFAIST RIOT/1!

Some people are able to do so spaceghost. But yeah it was nuts cops came and mased alot of people but im headed down for sixx this weekend but kevin i may need somewhere to stay!?

Word. If you know anyone else down here I would try and see if you can stay with them first. Not that I have a problem with it, but my roommates are probably having ~25 stay at our house, minus anyone who calls me last minute to come down.

You are more than welcome to stay here by all means, I am just looking out for your own sleeping comfort, lol. :cool:

Well that makes sense that idiots that go down there and fuck it up for everyone else. That sux.

Exactly. It is that "I am somewhere other than home so I don't give a fuck" attitude some people bring down with them.

Otherwise, you would see this kind of shit happening EVERY weekend, except it is only for the major events where people bring in people from out of town or they just decide to come down on their own.

Halloween, Palmer, and I am sure you will be hearing about Six Fest this weekend.

I can only imagine how insanely nice the police will be towards us this weekend thanks to the jackasses at Palmer. :rolleyes:

Word. If you know anyone else down here I would try and see if you can stay with them first. Not that I have a problem with it, but my roommates are probably having ~25 stay at our house, minus anyone who calls me last minute to come down.

You are more than welcome to stay here by all means, I am just looking out for your own sleeping comfort, lol. :cool:

lol i see i see. And about the crazyness i dont think it'll be to bad since people have to pay to gt in this one right?

lol i see i see. And about the crazyness i dont think it'll be to bad since people have to pay to gt in this one right?

Yes, but it is essentially in a field of grass. It did get a little crazy last year...but I don't think the police will tolerate that again. Someone lit a couch on fire (not sure how they got a couch in...) and some beer cans rained around late last year....

This time, on the Six Fest website, they are begging not to repeat Palmer as some proceeds are going to a charity. Also, they are not allowing you to bring furniture or glass bottles. :D

BTW it is $15 if you get your tickets in advance and $25 at the "door".