at work drinking

phil

So I'm back at verizon, but I'm in the lancaster mall and there are more roaches than people. All I can think about is getting a few drinks and walla damons is in the mall. 3 shots of patron and I'm back at work. I'm loose and am going to start selling shit

Get me some free phones. I need free phones and the prepaid sim cards. Do it Do ITTTTTTTt

Look gimp I don't haz sim cards but if u want anything else I could hooks u up. Everyone I'd asking why I'm so happy now. What should I say

Why is it so hard getting those prepaid sim cards?

Cuz sim cards must be run on a gsm network, verizon mainly runs on cdma minus the world edition bb, storm, and omnia. You want sim cards tmobile nextel and iphone haz em.

Phil couldn't sell a heater to Eskimo

Whoa whoa whoa, I may not kno dick about cars but I can sell water to a well, a heater in hell, and salt to a snail.

Compliments of cassidy

Guest Removed
Whoa whoa whoa, I may not kno dick about cars but I can sell water to a well, a heater in hell, and salt to a snail.

Compliments of cassidy

you cant sell shit.

im gonna come hang out again....you should trick them into paying me like last time!

That was fucking hilarious you made 500 dollars everytwo weeks to sit in. A lawnchair bwahahahahahahahahaha