Buying 03 Evo gsr tomorrow

Linc5.0

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your the other tool that was in the parking lot?

You're right, because I'm the one that went around the parking lot after f&f let out begging people for races. Then i definately remember me following a bunch of people that already said they didn't want to race because of cops to sns. I was ALSO the one who tried to tell everyone that my car was stock (when we all knew it wasn't) and begged a group of 10+ people to race, then began offering money and car lengths to anyone who would. Then i totally drove around sns just to roll back up and ask again.

or wait... no that was him

I listed 2-3 turbos. Are you retarted?? I said i had a 37r/pt6776. Therefore me explaining WHICH 37r i had. and the cams 272/264 crane cams.. ya ive got em. sorry you're too stupid to understand that an evo has 2 camshafts

do you have proof that its making 700awhp ? anyone that has this high of a hp car has been on the dyno for some period of time and im sure took a graph.

Great' date='another Cavin thats just what we need around here another silverspooned faggot that uses his parents wallet for fun.[/quote']

Oh great another fat jealous fuck that has red hair that drives a slow car. Do I even know you?

PS: how many years has it been sense you've seen your own dick?

Erik I want to see the Evo man

Cavin you big homo :)

Evogottago = who in the fuck are you?

Steve you know you wished you were at Brittney Spears hahaha

lol lots of tail running around there tonight ill say that much, what are you doing tonight dover?

I listed 2-3 turbos. Are you retarted?? I said i had a 37r/pt6776. Therefore me explaining WHICH 37r i had. and the cams 272/264 crane cams.. ya ive got em. sorry you're too stupid to understand that an evo has 2 camshafts

You're a douche.

I will wipe the floor with your "700hp" evo. GTFO of here newb....