Buying 03 Evo gsr tomorrow

Linc5.0

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup...cant wait. Text me what time.

dont set up a gang bang on the thread you slow car people....only those that run faster than Anthony's C6 can set up a gay gang bang on threads, all others must use PM's DDDDUUUUUUUHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

PS- can i join this clusterfuck of dudes?

dont set up a gang bang on the thread you slow car people....only those that run faster than Anthony's C6 can set up a gay gang bang on threads, all others must use PM's DDDDUUUUUUUHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Looks like no one will b doin that then huh lol :cool:

13.5 second cars and slower please dont post here hahaha jk

if you want sloopys around 10

Ooo for somereason I thought you ran a 13.6 at track day, I'm probably wrong I was just kidding anyways:D

EL OH EL! you are right, i ran alot of 13.2, .3, 6 ish and even a 14.somthing aweful. But ran a 12.8 when i lined up next to Anthony...its like my car bogarded some of his nitrous and went faster than him : ) (he let off the gas halfway down the track)

Quote:

Originally Posted by LS-ONEd

I have cash in hand. make it happen.or just give him my number. 354 9575

Hes not serious, ive tried to get it with a trade and cash..

he just keeps talking.. and not serious, it will sit till it is a rust bucket.

this was posted in dsm8u thread about buying the evo, from all the guys ive talked to said this guy will flake out last minute. I could give more info but im not sure whats true or not, ive herd 10 guys said hes going to flake on you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LS-ONEd

I have cash in hand. make it happen.or just give him my number. 354 9575

Hes not serious, ive tried to get it with a trade and cash..

he just keeps talking.. and not serious, it will sit till it is a rust bucket.

this was posted in dsm8u thread about buying the evo, from all the guys ive talked to said this guy will flake out last minute. I could give more info but im not sure whats true or not, ive herd 10 guys said hes going to flake on you.

yeah, his dad is prolly salty cuz he paid 19k for it just months ago.

EL OH EL! you are right, i ran alot of 13.2, .3, 6 ish and even a 14.somthing aweful. But ran a 12.8 when i lined up next to Anthony...its like my car bogarded some of his nitrous and went faster than him : ) (he let off the gas halfway down the track)

Dude that "el oh el" shit you keep doing is gay as fuck. Jesus post much without it?

I'm guessing you have lanes backwards..... :cool:

I'm guessing you have lanes backwards..... :cool:

I checked for just that. The car will run good times, i just got really lucky on that launch. Its like something inside me just snapped, the universe lined up perfectly and for 12.8 seconds i was a god. Haha seriously tho, i dont know what happened. All i know is the clutch is now gone.

we will find out for sure today. For someone flakey, he sure has been calling me alot. Also his dad called me, so i doubt a Doctor is going to flake out on me. The car has a blown motor and tranny missing 2nd and 3rd gear. $5700.00

I have a motor and tranny with 18k miles in cincinnati for 3500.00

Hope to not have more than 10k total in the project.

we will find out for sure today. For someone flakey, he sure has been calling me alot. Also his dad called me, so i doubt a Doctor is going to flake out on me. The car has a blown motor and tranny missing 2nd and 3rd gear. $5700.00

I have a motor and tranny with 18k miles in cincinnati for 3500.00

Hope to not have more than 10k total in the project.

:eek: I am so jealous, I should have just bought an Evo 8 in 05 instead of the STI....

Hell how much would a built motor cost from Buschur and a really strong Tranny?