My shop

Linc5.0

Thought I'd share my shop and see what else people had.. i know we did a garage one...but my garage at home sucks. This is one side, the other side is about half as big length wise and the same width, it currently has three cars, another motorcycle, and 2 dirtbikes back there.

http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq33/LS-oned/DSC_0033.jpg?t=1241055343

http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq33/LS-oned/DSC_0035-1.jpg?t=1241055477

I dont know what the deal is, or what I have been doing wrong the years we have lived here. I have had some companies try to make it happen and none could get the job done. I dont want to waste any more $ if its just not going to happen. I know the trees take up alot of nutrients, but my neighbors have trees and they have great lawns. I want someone wo will stand behind their work and give it to me straight. Even if its rock hard and theres no lube, just as long as its straight. If you want to come out, take a look, come up with a game plan and give me a quote, then c'mon big boy.

I dont know what the deal is, or what I have been doing wrong the years we have lived here. I have had some companies try to make it happen and none could get the job done. I dont want to waste any more $ if its just not going to happen. I know the trees take up alot of nutrients, but my neighbors have trees and they have great lawns. I want someone wo will stand behind their work and give it to me straight. Even if its rock hard and theres no lube, just as long as its straight. If you want to come out, take a look, come up with a game plan and give me a quote, then c'mon big boy.

If you get very little sun you need to consider changing the turf type. Fine Fescue's (like Chewings and Creeping Red) are the best shade tolerant varieties you can use. Either that or you've got a nutrient deficiency. You can take a sample and send it in to your extensions office and they can analyze it and tell you what you need.

What's your fertility program like? Fertilize once, twice, four times a year?

If you stop by Jason's come across the street and kill our dandilions!

Now, you need to look at for the chemical 2-4d. It's an Auxin that causes uncontrollable growth with most broadleaf plants (including Dandelion's). Basically the plant grows itself to death.

Your is an easy fix. $10 bag of ferilizer with weed killer, Spreader is in the shed.

A liquid application is best right now.

;)

Sorry to nerd out. Kick ass shop though, I wish I had something like that to work and store my car in and such.

If you get very little sun you need to consider changing the turf type. Fine Fescue's (like Chewings and Creeping Red) are the best shade tolerant varieties you can use. Either that or you've got a nutrient deficiency. You can take a sample and send it in to your extensions office and they can analyze it and tell you what you need.

What's your fertility program like? Fertilize once, twice, four times a year?

Now, you need to look at for the chemical 2-4d. It's an Auxin that causes uncontrollable growth with most broadleaf plants (including Dandelion's). Basically the plant grows itself to death.

A liquid application is best right now.

;)

Sorry to nerd out. Kick ass shop though, I wish I had something like that to work and store my car in and such.

Hell, I dont know, I usually start strong at the beginning of the year and when I see no results I say hell with it and wait until next year.

Guest Removed

do what my grandpa always said, concrete the whole fucking thing, and paint it green!

hey I have a huge honda banner too haha (top left barely)

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/101/l_6f8bd28cfeee28fc37dfac09fc0a49c3.jpg

so when you bringing me my banners bitch? :gtfo:

so when you bringing me my banners bitch? :gtfo:

I forgot about then i guess next time i feel like going up there and then comming down there, you cant have the ford thing tho that came with my uncles 1970 mach 1 when he bought it new so yea thats staying with me until i get the mach

do you want the gm performance one too?

Guest Removed
i had a lift in my last shop....havent got one here yet.

trying to work a deal on one for here too lol

but i have a full house most times here lately!