Miller's list of Disc Golf peeps wanting beat downs.

Miller

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um no, you were not. I played back then against the king and still do.

I owned blendon when it first opened. There everyday. Havent been back in many moons. Never really played anywhere else. No lie 4 holes in one in a single game. It was my craft and I was the craft master. Its on when I can walk. Cr tourny fall of 09.

I owned blendon when it first opened. There everyday. Havent been back in many moons. Never really played anywhere else. No lie 4 holes in one in a single game. It was my craft and I was the craft master. Its on when I can walk. Cr tourny fall of 09.

Blendon, :lol: congrats you were good at putt putt. I'll own you at Blendon also. Notice Miller is not offering to beat me for $20, ask yourself that question. Miller saw me play on one of my worst rounds ever and I still beat him by a couple.

Blendon, :lol: congrats you were good at putt putt. I'll own you at Blendon also. Notice Miller is not offering to beat me for $20, ask yourself that question. Miller saw me play on one of my worst rounds ever and I still beat him by a couple.

When I was playing, blendon was all there was. I think hoover was underway if memory serves but had not been finished when I stopped playing.

We will see, I may be able to, like I said I have a tournament Saturday out in Alexandria (Lobdell) . If you have never played that course, you are missing out.

I was playing golf at St. Albans (in Alexandria) and I believe I saw a sign for a disc golf course? Might be the same one.

Hit me up I have to go get rained on for 10 hours now.

kthxsignthebeatinglistnoobs

When I was playing, blendon was all there was. I think hoover was underway if memory serves but had not been finished when I stopped playing.

I was out there helping to build that course. :) You don't want none, I'll take your house, wife, and Kids from you. You don't want that do you? :)

I was playing golf at St. Albans (in Alexandria) and I believe I saw a sign for a disc golf course? Might be the same one.

Hit me up I have to go get rained on for 10 hours now.

kthxsignthebeatinglistnoobs

Yes, that is it, course is great. Cool thing is that nobody plays it so it is not crowded like Hoover (BHMDGC) and Blendon.

I was out there helping to build that course. :) You don't want none, I'll take your house, wife, and Kids from you. You don't want that do you? :)

Its on like donkey kong biotch. Now I must go and try to pass out. For the last few days it has felt like someone is grabbing the tendons in my foot and pinching them nonstop. It sucks badly and I need to sleep to try and drown it out.